Saturday, October 11, 2008

Running around in the new park


Hello there. We have a new park that is not too far from my house. It isn't that big, but it's next to a lake and it has lots of grass so you can run. Last time I went there, another dog got mad at me, but I don't think it'll happen again.


There are a lot of ducks out in front of the house. They are quacking now! I wonder what it would be like to fly. I'd miss my water dish, though.


My hooman friend D.R. gave me a pretzel snack with cheese inside it. At first I couldn't figure out what it was, but then I chewed it a couple of times and it was pretty good. She gave me another one.


I hope everyone has a fun Halaween and don't eat chocolate if you're a dog-- give it to your human! Thank you.

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Keisha,

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Enjoy your visits to the dog park, and we hope nodoggy is mean to you!

Tom and Sen-Chan

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Keisha. We are confused. You don't look like a kitty. Mom says you are a really cute doggie. We never had a doggie visit our blog before. I think we would be scairt if we met you.

Donna said...

Danks u, Sen and Tom! Dat are very nice. I hasn't seen any scary dogs in the last few days. I is okay. :)

Donna said...

Danks u tew, Lila and Minchie. Yes, I are a dog. But it'z okay, I likes cats too. I gets along wit evryboddy.