Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello August


Oh hai, it's Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog. :)


Today was pretty good. I got to eat some of a samwich my friend D.R. was havin. It was chicken wit some gravy! :) Yum yum, it was good. I also had some noodles.


Mom vakoomed two times today! That's a lot. I don't like the noise. I do like to take naps on the floor, tho. It's nice when the carpit is fluffy and cleen.


I was a little tired this mornin, so I din't even go try and take some of D.R.'s cereal. Usually I do, but I was havin such a good time sleepin, I missed it. She went out later, and came back wit some ice kreem, but she said I can't have it because it's chockolit. Oh well. She did give me a hug after that. :)


Okay, I see u later. Thank u! :)

7 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Why didn't she get woo some ice khream too?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Keisha said...

Wow, I guess she din't rememember to get me some vanilley. Next time I will ask. :)

Tracey and Huffle said...

Hi Keisha. Thank you for visiting my blog and helping with the commentathon! It's very nice to meet you.

Huffle Mawson

Keisha said...

Hi, Tracey and Huffle! I likes to get to know difrent cats and dogs. It's like travelin the werld. :)

Diamond said...

probably ice-cream is not very good for you either. It has a lot of sugar and would be bad for your teeth.

Keisha said...

Hi, Diamond. Thank u for writin. :) Maybe it's troo, ice kreem does have some calarees in it. Sometimes I get little pieces of bread or cereal instead. My Dad likes plain wheat squares, which are not too bad.

Angus Mhor said...

Keisha, I think Khyra is right..vanilla works fine!

Thanks for comin' by to see me today!