Sunday, June 27, 2010

O hai there :)


Helloo everyone, I am Keisha and thank u for readin mah blog. It is good to have u here. :)


Today is Sundae. My hooman friends went in the swimmy pool! :) I went to sniff them. It was fun to see them splash around in the water. They look like otters. Hee hee.


My friend D.R. gave me some little bits of cereal before. They were good! :) Also, when she was finished, she gave me a tiny part of the leftover milk. Mmmm. I drinked it all up. Milk is good for your bones.


We had a lot of thunnerstorms this weekend, and I din't like the noise. I ran to Mom and Dad for hugs. On Saturday, Mom and Dad went out for a while, and I stayed home with D.R. She watched teevee and I sat next to her on the couch. D.R. gived me tummy pats, which soothed me a lot. :)


I like to sit next to people when they eat. Yesterday, my Dad had a burger! That was like going to the movies for me. :)


Tonite, I stayed up a little late, and rested on the floor in the livin room, next to the couch. Mom watched teevee. It was nice and comfy to be there. It's kinda fun to stay up late sometimes, like going camping. :) I think I will go get some rest now, though. Have a good week. I see u later. Thanks! :)

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome weekend woo had!

Thanks fur sharing it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sagira said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

I bet they do look like otters in there splashing around. :)

Yas said...

Wonderful weekend story!

Cheers,
Maxx

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I like to spend time with my hoomans. The rain was not nice, but at least I got to be with my friends. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sagira. :) I wish I could sit on one of the floaty little boat things in the pool. Then I could be a sailor! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Tanuki Maxx. :) I was almost gonna jump on the table when my Dad was eatin the burger, but just the smell was really good. :)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Keisha,

It sounds like you had a fun weekend. My mom likes thunderstorms, she sits out on our porch and watches them...silly mom :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Donna said...

Thank u, Maggie Mae. :) I am scared of loud noises. I would have to wait to go outside until the storm is over. :)

Sasha said...

your black slinky fur is a bit like an otter Keisha.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! We are behind - but it sounds like it was a good weekend except for the storms. We hate storms too - they are too loud! We think they should try to learn and be more quiet!

And we think that swimming is so funny - probably because we aren't fans of water. But we love your description that they looked like otters - we can totally picture it!

Donna said...

Thank u Amy! :) My friends could not go swimmin yesterday because of the rain. I hope they can go today or tomorrow. It is fun to watch them go around in circles. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) My Mom likes my fur after I get it cut at the groomer's. :)

little princess Luna~ said...

hi keisha~! thankies for stopping by my blog. i hope we can become great furends--shall we follow each other? :)

xo,
luna

Donna said...

Thank u, Little Princess! :) It nice to see u. U can follow my blog, I follow yours too. Thanks! Woof woof. :)