Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Caturday! :)


O hai, this is Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog today. I glad u here. :)


D.R. went to see her Dad in the recovery place! :) He is sleepy sometimes, but he is doin okay. He is eatin food. D.R. gived Dad a hug. I has my paws crossed. I hope Dad comes home soon! :)


D.R. saw a deer! When she was gettin a sandwich at a restaurant, she looked at the woods next to the place, and a deer came jumpin through the trees! It went boing, boing, boing, and then it went into the woods again. D.R. says she wished she had her camera. :)


Mom is goin to do some stuff and see Dad. D.R. is gonna feed the fish in a little while. July 4 is on Monday. I hope everybody has a good time! Be careful about the fireworks. All critters should stay inside while the fireworks are going on.


That's all for now. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{hug}}}

12 comments:

buttersthelilyorkiepoo said...

Hi Keisha! Glad your dad is doing better...happy 4th of July! Your new buddy, butters

GreatGranny said...

Hi, Keisha, so glad your Dad is doing well. Maybe he'll soon be home and play with you. I love deer too from a distance...Mol Y'all have a safe and happy 4th as well.
xoxo Kassey

Katnip Lounge said...

Good news about your Dad! We hope he comes home soon, too. We will all be in the closet when the boomies start...we hates 'em!

Donna said...

Thank u, Butters. :) I bet the Fourth will be a lot of fun! I hope u get to eat a cupcake! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Kassey. :) I can't wait for Dad to come home, so we can watch teevee together. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Katnip Lounge. :) I don't like fireworks noises. I do like to see them on the teevee, though. I will watch the news with Mom. :)

Topcat said...

Hi Keisha, it was Canada Day on July 1st - it's like your 4th of July so my mom and dad were home. But they took all of us for walkies. I'm glad that your dad sounds like he's doing okay. He'll be home soon and thay'll be good.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, it sounds like your dad is doing well. He'll be home soon. I hope that you have a great 4th of July with everyone.

Donna said...

Thank u, Topcat. :) I wish I could visit Canada. I bet Canada Day was fun!! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) They are already doin the fireworks at some people's houses on our block. I am sittin next to Mom, just to be safe. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Good to know your papa is doing good. Happy 4th of July!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) D.R. and Mom are goin to see Dad today! I hope they give him a hug from me. :)

Happy Forf to u too! :)