Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sundae is here! :)

O hai, my name is Keisha. I am a dog. U can see me in the piksher above. I am walking to the door in mah friend's room. :)

D.R. had a Sad last week. She was feeling a tiny bit better this time, but still kinda blah. The priest at her church is leaving to do different stuff. They are going to get a new one, but they don't know who he is yet. D.R. was Sad because she used to talk to him, and he helped her a lot. Her Mom told her not to worry. D.R. doesn't know what she is going to do. I think I am going to put my head on her knee, the next time she sits on the couch. That usually helps.

Two of my hoomans went to the movies yesterday. They saw "The Iron Lady," about a lady who used to be the Prime Minister of England. Mom and D.R. both said it was very good. Then they came home, and had pizza for dinner. Mmmm, oh boy, do I like pizza! It is very good. I got a couple little bits of crust. Delicious. :)

Mom was kind of worried about me the other day. She said I've been walking slowly. I don't know, I don't feel too much different. There were a couple of times they waked me up to get me to go walkies. Maybe that was why. I is okay, otherwise. :)

I played catch with D.R. the other day. I have a green and white ball I got for Kitmas. It rolls very fast! I like to chase it and then grab it and go Grrrr. It was a good game. I think I won.

D.R.'s Mom needed D.R.'s driver license number, for the car inshoorinse. It had a lot of numbers! On hooman driver licenses, they put your piksher, where you live, your eye color, how tall u are, and stuff like that. The camera is always funny, and it makes u look like there is something wrong with ur face. If I had a driver's license, I would smile and not drool too much.

Okay, I am going to watch teevee with D.R., because she said there are football and hockey games on today, so that is lots of fun. Also, maybe I'll get nachos. Thank u! :) {{{Love}}}

6 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We are sorry to hear DR's priest friend is leaving. We know our Mama also gets very sad when people she loves have to leave! She cries and cries. DR is lucky you are there to help her through it. Do you think the priest would still talk to DR on the phone or email sometimes?
We hope you are feeling okay and that you keep on getting exercise and walking!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hmmmm..Pizza! And what do da hoomans expect when dey wake you up from sleepin to go walkin?

Have a nice week!

:o)

Donna said...

Thank u, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Jo. :). I will ask my friend to take more walks with me. That way, she gets lotsa fresh air!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :). I take my naps on a blankie sometimes. It makes me feel good.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hope that you are feeling good. It's pretty cold up here and there's snow but I don't care. My legs and wheels go right through it.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) We didn't get any snow, but I am glad I live in a nice warm house. :)