Wednesday, March 21, 2012

O hai, Wensdee is here :)

O hai! I am Keisha. I glad u are here today. This is mah blog. :)

I has some nooz. I am not able to eat crunchy food anymore; Mom has to make my food every time. She uses chicken and ground beef. Sometimes I even get cheezburgers! :) Mom wants me to have lots of food in my tummy, so I can be strong. D.R. dropped off some bags of old food that I can't use anymore, at the animal shelter. Now other critters can eat it. :)

D.R. has an innervoo today! It is with a company in a place called Odessa, which is less than a half hour from here. D.R. is really looking forward to it. I will give her a nose tap for good luck. :)

My legs went boom yesterday. I was walking, and suddenly my legs didn't want to work. Mom was really scaird. I stood up after that. I am able to walk today, though I do have to rest a lot.

D.R. pet me a lot today. That was pretty good. I sat on the floor in the living room while Mom was watching teevee, too. Mom likes this cooking show that's on one of the shopping channels. They have stuff about each plate and tray and cooking thing. I like to dream about all the food u can have. Mmmmm.

There are lots of young birdees around here now! It is springtime, so the birdees are having new families. You can see them walking and flying all over the place. We have lots of duckies and other birds.

Okay, I am going to relax. I see u later. Bye! {{{Luv}}}

6 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, kibble is over-rated anyhow besides I bet that your mom's cooking is way better. I'm not sure why your legs went out on you but I bet everyone is hoping that it does not happen again. I hope that you'll have good days ahead.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I like beef and chick-hen. Mom is a really good cook! :)

Katie Isabella said...

Sweet Keisha, I know that scared your mama. Maybe your little leggies were just very tired little girl. Mom and I want you to eat and be strong.
Lots of love to you and may thatniny
Trevor go well.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I will try to eat a lot so I can be strong.

Bassetmomma said...

Cheeseburgers! Yummy! Hopefully all that beef and chicken will keep you strong!

Donna said...

Thank u, Bassetmomma. :) I like to eat and now I am getting more yummy stuff. :)