Monday, July 23, 2012

O hai, it is Mom-and-Dad day :)

Hi der! I am Keisha, a little dog. This is mah blog about stuff I like to do. Thank u for reading it! :)

Today was going to be Burger Day, which D.R. likes to have on a Monday sometimes, but she had pizza for dinner instead. So, today is Monday or Mom-and-Dad Day. :) I like it. I got to take walks with my hoomins. It rained a little, so I got wet, but then I came home to rest.

D.R.'s friend, who she talks to on Face Book, adopted two kittens! Yay! :) :) She adopted them after D.R. posted an announcement that they were at a shelter. I am happy! I used to be at a shelter, before my hoomins met me. I love adoptions! :)

I sat next to mah Dad on the couch before. I leaned over and tried to get the snacks on his table. No cookies, too bad. :) We also watched the news. It was skeery. I don't likes it so much. Then Dad put on a show that had an opera lady, which was better. :)

D.R. had a Sad before. She said she saw a deer that had crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I hear the meadows are nice in Heaven, though. {{{deer}}}

I got some ice cream the other day! D.R. gave me two little bits of vanilla ice cream. She put it on a plastic thing, so I could eat it. And I nommed up the ice cream real good. Mmmmmmm! :)

D.R. is thinking of maybe moving back to Noo Yawk, where she growed up. She is looking for jobs there, and maybe next year, she may stop there to see if she can get an innervoo. Then again, maybe she stay here. She dunno. D.R. was kind of Sad, because she is all Growed Up and stuff, and it is hard to buy a house and all that. Maybe she can stay with me. I will let her sit next to me on the couch. We can watch teevee. :)

D.R. went to a thing after church on Sunday. They had kids singing and everything. It was fun. D.R. said she got to sit next to new people, and she had some soda too.

Okay, now I am going to sit with Dad some more, and maybe this time I can get a snack. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

16 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I'll always love to see you Keisha. Always.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) D.R. said u can come see her when she gets a new place! Then we can has marshmallows and sing songs and stuff! :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo've had one pawesome Mom-and-Dad-Day!

Thanks fur sharing it with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I even got some chicken at dinner. :)

Kippy Marrie said...

Amiguinha querida...
Ótima semana e fique com o Papai do Céu.
Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 com carinho,

KIPPY & LILLY

Donna said...

Thank u, Kippy Marrie. :) Your blog is very good, and your crown is cute.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on helping with the kitty adoption. Well done. We hope things sort themselves out for DR. Happy Tuesday to you all.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I glad her friend adopted the kittehs too.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, it's tough everywhere so we understand why D.R. feels sad. My dad just came back from visiting his friend in New York. My dad says that it's one of the greatest cities in the world. He even spent 10+ hours at The Met and still didn't see everything. You'll have to tell D.R. that it's one step at a time and to not worry about the "big picture". Keep the big picture in mind but take little steps to get there and then she will.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) U is very kind. :)

Daisy said...

New York sounds a little bit skerry! I am glad DR's friend adoptered some kittens.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) The kittens are very cutes. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We like Mom and Dad Day here, too, Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) Iz happy to be wif my hooman friends, and my critter friends too. :)

haopee said...

Hey Keisha. Mom and Dad Day... Cool. I kind of like that.

DR will move to Noo Yawk? Wow, well, if she does, we wish her luck and super paws so she finds a new job.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Donna said...

Thank u, Haopee. :) I will snuggle her a lot, to make her feel better.