Friday, March 1, 2013

O hai, it is Fries Day :) Thank u


Hi, my name is Keisha. The picture has a bird in it. We do not have a bird, but I saw the funny picture on the Interwebs. :) Heeehee. :)

Today, D.R. got some green papers from work. She was happy. She bought some candy. I hope I get a little later, if it is fruit taste. I can't eat chocolate, but sometimes I get a little bit of fruit gumdrops. They are kinda good. :)

This morning, I really wanted to go walkies, but Mom and Dad were a little bit late getting up out of bed, so I kinda had a thing on the carpet. They didn't get mad, they cleaned it and they washed themselves, and pet me. :) I like my hoomins, they are good. :)

D.R. had some macaroni and cheese from work. She gave a tiny bit to me! I loved it. Cheese is yummy. :)

There was a thing in the paper where they said the county shelter is going to raise fees, so they can help more pets. It is just a few green papers, and it will help them to make more adoptions and save critters. Yay! I like that. :) D.R. said she would be glad to give some green papers to help with adoptions. I was adopted! :)

Today, D.R. was very skeered. She went to the doctor. There she had a test for bone density. They made her lie down on a big cushioned table and a scanner with a laser in it went Zzzeeeerrrrr. It took pictures of the inside of D.R.'s arms and legs and stuff. She said she didn't like it, but when it was finished, she felt better. :) Now she can stay home and relax, and play with me. :)

Okay, now I will go sit with Dad. I see u later. :) Bye! {{{Luv}}}

8 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Aww, DR is so nice to give some of her green papers to such a good cause!

Unknown said...

Great to help the furry ones. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, D'Artagnan and Diego. :) I think my hoomin is very friendly.

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I am glad more critters can get adopted.

Katie Isabella said...

Green papers are important to the shelters. There are so many babies waiting to be adopted. xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I hope the shelter gets lots of good stuff.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your mom and dad love you very very much,
hope you get your fruit candy at last.

Donna said...

Thank u, Adan, Lego and Michico. :) I hope so too.