Saturday, June 8, 2013

Caturday :)


O hai! My name is Keisha and this is my blog. Thank u for coming here to read it. :)

We had a tropical storm the other day. Now it is gone from where we live, and it is moving up toward the Northeast. Please be careful if you live there, and check the news for the weather update. Thanks. :)

Yesterday, D.R.'s Mom and Dad went to a concert. They had fun, and then they came home. I was home with D.R. Mostly, I slept on the floor. D.R. read books and watched teevee. The Bruins won a big hockey game. :)

It is sunny out now. I went for a walk before. It was good.

Mom went out to a poly-tix thing. I am just going to rest on the floor. My Dad is trying to fix his boat, which is a red canoe that can go on the lake. I'm Not Allowed in the boat, but it is fun to watch him paddle. When the boat is ready, Dad puts on his lifejacket and goes paddle paddle paddle in the lake behind our house. The boat had some problems, but Dad is almost finished repairing them. Then he will be all set to go. :)

Okay, now I am going to sit in Mom and Dad's room. The carpet smells nice. I will see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

6 comments:

Kali and Aswell said...

My He did goed for a ride in we boat. He do not comed back yet. That might could be a good thing cuz She sayed He might could be mad at me. when He do getted back. Aswell

Donna said...

Thank u, Kali and Aswell. :) I hope He is not mad at u. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Going to a concert must be really great~!!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) I wish they would take me, next time. :)

Katie Isabella said...

There are little life jackets for sweet girl spaniels...maybe he will...

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) That would be fun!