Thursday, August 22, 2013

O hai on Furs Day

Hello, I am Keisha and I say happy Furs Day! :)

Today I am sitting at home, while Mom goes on a fun trip. I don't get to go. :( Mom is going to see her brother (D.R.'s uncle) in Sarasota. I have to stay here. Awww, shucks. Uncle Thomas has four dogs! I want to play with them. But Mom said the trip in the car is too long for me, so I am staying with Dad. I hope Dad takes me for a walk when he gets up from his nap. I bet that is fun. :)

My furs are long now. I am fuzzy like a small bear. :) D.R. pet me on the tummy before. I was lying on my side, and I moved my paw so she could pet my tummy. That was good! :)

The other day, I put my nose in Dad's shoe. Shoes are fun. I used to like to take the tennis ball and put it in the shoe. Now I just do that with a sock, because Dad puts his socks under the table, and I don't know where the tennis ball is. Try this game, you may like it. :)

Okay, now I am going to take a rest. I hope u have a fun weekend. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}

10 comments:

Marg said...

Hi there Keisha. WE bet you will have a good time with your Dad and that Mom will be home before you know it. Take good care.

Donna said...

Thank u, Marg. :) My Dad woke up! Now we can play. :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
Me think you will have it funnier wiff your dad than with your mom in a car for a loong ride.
Me put´s my balls in dad´s shoes too :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) I like shoe! Shoe smells interesting.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Hope you get in a great walkie later with your Dad and your Mom has a safe trip. Happy Thursday! xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I like walkies! :)

Sasha said...

I hope you post a fuzzy bear picture of you Keisha. I would love to see it.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sasha. :) I will do that! I glad.

Katie Isabella said...

You know, I like shoes too and when my human brothers come I HAVE to roll in and on their shoes. xooxx

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I like to sniff D.R.'s shoelaces, too.