Tuesday, August 12, 2014

D.R. has a Sad



O hai. My name is Keisha. I am a little dog who lives at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank u for reading mah blog.

My hoomin friend D.R. had a big Sad yesterday. She found out that the comedian person Robin Williams died. He was 63. D.R. was Sad because Mr. Williams was really funny, and he made a lot of comedy shows plus movies and things. Also, another talented actor person, Lauren Bacall, went to Heaven today. I will go and say Hi to them, and wag my tail. {{{Hugs}}}

There was one tiny good thing, though. D.R.'s old compooter borked, so her Mom and Dad got her a shiny new one. It has black buttons on it! It is very shiny. D.R. likes it a lot. :)

Please hug the hoomins and critters u love. Try to love everybody. When u are sad, forgive. Also, take naps, and eat a cookie.

I see u soon. Thanks. {{{Luv}}}

20 comments:

Sasha said...

We are also sad to hear that news.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sasha. :) I has a Love too, though.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

So sad, but that first pic brought a smile to our face!

Thanks for sharing the pics., Angel Keisha.

XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Angel Prancer Pie. :) I will watch his shows on the teevee.

Unknown said...

Such sad news about two very special people who lit up our screens. God speed. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I is glad I have friends like u.

Oui Oui said...

It was shocking news to hear about Robin Williams. He was so talented, too bad he suffered in his private life, it doesn't seem fair since he brought joy to millions. Our heartfelt condolences to his famly, and all his fans too.

meowmeowmans said...

We were very sad to hear about Robin Williams' and Lauren Bacall's passings, too. Please give them some puppy kisses for us, okay. Keisha?

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Thanks Keisha, we'll start with a cookie or two and a little snooze....

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

This was very sad news for many.
(hugs)

Donna said...

Thank u, Oui Oui. :) We has a love, also.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that was sad, sad, sad.

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I can do that!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) That is good.

Donna said...

Thank u, Angel Abbygrace. :) I hugs u too. {{{Hugs}}}

Donna said...

Thank u, Brian. :) We can hugs. {{{Hugs}}}

Gigi said...

My Human had the sads, too, especially about Robin Williams. Lauren Bacall had a long and wonderful life and it was just her time to go up to heaven. We are purraying for Mr. Williams's family because this will be a very hard time for them. XOXOXOX

Donna said...

Thank u, Spitty. :) I hug u. {{{Hugs}}}

Little Reufus said...

O Keisha... More enlightened words have never been spoken.

We love you, Friend.

Little Reufus and the Mom

Donna said...

Thank u, Little Reufus and The Mom. :) Naps and cookies make u feel good.