Saturday, September 20, 2014

O hai, Caturday time :)

Hello, this is Keisha, the little dog. I am glad u are here! Thank u for reading mah blog. :)

My friend D.R. went out fishing. She didn't catch anything, but she said the park was very pretty.

Also, a bunch of duckies ran up on the lawn of D.R.'s house yesterday. It was cute! There were about twelve of them. There were mostly grown-ups with a few young ones.

A couple days ago, D.R. and her Mom went to see a good movie, "Dolphin Tale 2." It was about some hoomins who try to help dolphins that are sick. It made D.R. and Mom feel good! :)

The hoomins in Scot Land voted to stay part of the Yoo Kay. It was fun to watch the voter stuff on the tee vee. I send a hug to all the people and critters there. {{{hugs}}}

Okay, now I am going to take a nap. I see u later. Have fun! {{{Luv}}}

22 comments:

Brian said...

I'm glad to hear that D.R. has some ><(((ยบ> fun!!!

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Brian. :) The water made D.R. very relaxed.

Sasha said...

I am glad you are all having a nice time. Duckies sound interesting.
Sasha

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Sasha. :) Duckies are funny! They waddle and go "Quack."

Molly The Wally said...

Nice one and let us hope next time DR catches a little fishy. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Alice Marie said...

Hi Angel Keisha,
Wow. . . ducks! I'm scared of ducks so I would have run away. But I like fishies!

Laika said...

Mom loves ducks too :-)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
To bad that D.R didn´t get any fish :(
But it can be very nice to just be outside in the nice weather too :)

XOXO

Marg said...

Hi there Angel Keisha. Glad D.R. is having a good time and the visit from the ducks sounds like fun too. That was such a good report Keisha. Take care.

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Molly. :) That would be fun! :)

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Alice. :) Fishies are cute. :)

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Laika. :) That is really good! :)

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) D.R. likes the parks.

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Marg. :) D.R. went there yesterday, too! :)

meowmeowmans said...

Even though she did not catch any fish, we are glad D.R. enjoyed the park. :)

Hugs to you, sweet Angel Keisha!

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I am glad. Maybe u can go to the park too!

Mr Puddy said...

I'm a bit so late here, so sorry
Me & My mom love animation too, good to hear D.R. Have a great time !

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Mr. Puddy. :) Movies are fun.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We hearing that is a good one too.
Purrs
Timmy

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Timmy. :) I hope u get to go to the theater with your hoomins!

Little Reufus said...

Baby Ducks!!! I'll bet that was FUN!!!

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Little Reufus. :) I like duckies.