Thursday, November 6, 2014

O hai, it is Furs Day :)

Hi there! My name is Keisha, a little dog who lives at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank u for reading mah blog. :)

In this picture, u can see my Dad, when he would play with my ears. That was fun! :)

My hoomin friend D.R. got a job at a department store called Target. She will start working there this month, and will probably stay until January. It is a nice store, the people are very friendly, and D.R. will get to earn some green papers. Even if it is only for a while, it is a good thing.  :)

In Heaven today, I am going to take a nap on my blankie. Then later, some friends are coming over, and I am going to read stories to the kittens and puppies. I hope you have a fun day too! :) Thanks. {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

Molly TheWally said...

Glad DR got the new job and hope she gets a good discount. Paws crossed that it lasts longer than they said. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Sam said...

Yea D.R.!!! Target needs help with their Canadian stores. Maybe you could help? Hi Keisha, hope that all is well.

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am very happy!

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I like that too!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keisha...YAY !!! we iz happee DR getted her job N who noez...may bee her will be abe bull two stays on later !!!

see ewe later for storee time; we will bring sum snax ☺

dude & sauce ♥

NanĂ¼k said...

Hawwoooo my angel furiend! Have woo seen my brofur today? He is there at the bridge too, he is probably out eating something BOL!! Glad wooos furiend got a job for the holidays, love an husky woooos,

NukNuk

Laika said...

Woohoo D.R. we are so glad you got yourself a job. And in the Christmas month it is even better because all (that is most of them) people are happy and by a lot of Christmas gifts.

Katie Isabella said...

Honey...go by and see the Admiral and give her all Mommy's love please.

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Dude and Sauce. :) I bet it is good!

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Nanuk. :) I will ask him to go to story time! :)

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Laika. :) D.R. is very grateful!

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I will do that. :)

haopee said...

Hey Keisha. We do that with Asti, too. Flappy wing-ears and all.

Good luck on your Target job, D.R.

Angel Keisha said...

Thank u, Haopee. :) Ears are funny. :)