Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello on Mom and Dad Day :)

Hi, I am Keisha. I am a little dog who lives at the Bridge. Thank u for reading my blog. :)

My hoomin friend D.R. lives near Tampa in Flory-dah. Last week, it rained a lot! Oh, boy. They had big thunnerstorbs every day for five days. Yesterday and today, the sun came out a little. Whew.

D.R. and her Mom went out for lunch today. They had burgers. Nom nom nom. It was at a new place called Culver's. They are fun! :)

Murphy the poodle is doing okay. He woke up the other night and started barking. He was just a little scared. Mom took him out, and then he was okay. His blog is here: link.

Today in Heaven, we are going to play cricket, then we are going swimming. I see u later. Thanks! {{{Luv}}}

Love, Angel Keisha




6 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keisha...burgerz sound good....wanna meet up at
bobz burgerz after ewe go swimmin....we can even ask
for CHEEZE burgerz !! ♥♥♥

dude & sauce

Donna said...

Thank u, Dude and Sauce. :) Cheez burgers are the best! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha the Spaniel

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

We had lots of rain over here to the past week.
Today the sun is shining so I´m going with my mom-person to her dad :)
Sure sounds jummy with ham-burgers *licking my nose*

XOXO

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, glad that all is well. We've had an awfully long dry spell. The little rain that we had about a week ago didn't do much to help out. Maybe you could send those rain clouds over to California and then north to Seattle and Vancouver.

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) I bet it was fun to see Grandpa! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha the Spaniel

Donna said...

Thank u, Sammy Sam. :) I will do that! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha the Spaniel