Wednesday, November 4, 2015

O hai, I had a fun Halloween, hope u did too :)

Hi there! My name is Keisha. I live at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank u for reading this blog. :)

My hoomin person, D.R., is working at her job. She says it is hard sometimes, but she is glad to have something. :)

We had a nice Halloween party up here at the Bridge. Everyone got lots of candy. There was music and dancing. My friend Admiral Hestorb the kitty cat won a prize for her costume. :)

Okay, now I am going to take a nap. I hope u have a fun week. Thanks! (((Luv)))


Luv, Angel Keisha

7 comments:

TimberLove said...

Love an woooos little mate~

NukNuk

Donna said...

Thank u, Nanuk. :) Hugs to u too! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keisha....de partee wuz fun waznt it....we liked de part wear we could have a candee eating contest coz noe one heer haz ta worree bout cavateez N stuff like that !!

dude & sauce ♥♥♥

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Glad you had a grreat halloween party at the bridge :)
All works are hard now and then say´s my mom-person.
She works as a care assistant and it´s very stressful and heavy.
But she to is glad she have a job to go to :)

XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Dude and Sauce. :) Mmm, that was fun! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus and his Mom. :) I will tell D.R. to take more naps. :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

Katie Isabella said...

Hi sweetheart! I can't visit your D.R's blog because it's Google+. I wasn't sure you were blogging here so I ididn't come by. SO glad I did.