Thursday, September 9, 2010

O hai, it is Thursdee :)


Hi there! This is Keisha. Welcome to mah blog. I am very glad to see u here. :) Thank u for readin it today. {{{luv}}}


My hooman friend D.R. is feelin much better now, after she taked her noo medicine! :) She was very scaired the other day, but now she is all better. :) I am very glad too. Thank u for your kind wishes, which helped a lot. She says they helped her to feel more better. :)


It is a bright, sunny day here. D.R. was lookin outside the house, checking to see if the mail truck was here yet, when she saw a lizard. It was two times as big as her finger! She tried to take a piksher, but the batteries died in her camera. She went back in the house and got noo batteries. By the time she got outside again, the lizard was gone. Drat! D.R. said she hopes she sees it again.



My Dad has a fish tank where his pet fishees live. He gives them food and cleans the water every day. You can see a piksher of it in this post. I think it would be fun to be a fish! It is probably safer to live in a tank than in the ocean. In a tank, there aren't any sharks. Plus, you get cute little castles to live in. :)


Okay! That is all for now. Thank u for reading mah blog today. I will see u later. Bye-bye! :)

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo had a furry nice 'Thursdee'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I had a good time. I got to eat some pistachios! :)

Lorenza said...

Glad D.R. is doing so well now!
Once I saw a little lizard... but I could not catch him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I think I would like to have a lizard, so he could run on a wheel like a hamster does. Wheeeeeeeee! :)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Keep up the feeling well DR!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Inigo and d'Artagnan. :) D.R. says thanks. Also, she gave me lots of pettings and hugs yesterday, so I feel good too. :)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! We are glad that D.R. is better! That is very good news!

And we think it is cool your dad has a fish tank - we don't have one but would like to - but our mom thinks we might try to get into it to get the fishes! We think you are right about the tank - it sounds much safer because it has no sharks!!

We hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amy and Cats. :) I am glad my hooman is okay too. My Dad fixed the tires in the car today, so we can go to the park more. Yay! :)