Friday, October 29, 2010

Fries-day fun :)


This is what I like to do a lot: rest on the floor. :)



O hai, everyone. My name is Keisha. Nice to see u! Thank u for readin mah blog. :)


Today, D.R. was feelin a little bit better than yesterday. She went to a new store in town, called Hobby Lobby. It is a nice, big place that has arts and crafts supplies. She bought a chalk board! :) Now she can draw stuff and make notes on it. She also has an eraser for it. Yipee! :)


D.R. eated some Chinese food for dinner. She got broccoli with brown sauce, white rice and two spring rolls. She said it was very tastee. D.R. even gived me some! :) I had a piece of broccoli, and it was very hot, with sauce on it. It was good! It burned my tung a little bit, but later, I had some wawa to drink, so I feeled better. Yum yum yum yum. That sauce was really good.


D.R. went to a speshul doctor this mornin. The doctor lady checked up on D.R.'s helf, to make sure she was A-okay, which was troo. D.R. taked some little pieces of candee from a Halloween bucket on the desk. Mmmm, candee. :)


My Mom went to a town called Venice. It's not the one in Italee, it's the one in Floradee. Her brother lives there. He is really nice and lets her stay in his house when he is not in town. So Mom went there, with a couple of her other friends, too. Dad and D.R. are stayin home with me. :) This means I get to sit and watch teevee with Dad, and rest a lot. I am happy, but I also will be glad when Mom gets home. :)


Okay, that is all for now. I will go to sleep soon. I hope u have a very Happy Halloween! Please be safe: humans, keep your pets indoors, and do not give them any food with chocolate or raisins. Thank you! I luv u. Bye bye! :) {{{hugs}}}

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another full day fur all of woo!

Thanks fur sharing it with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra and Khousins. :) I hope u have a very good Halloween and get lots of good candee. :)

Daisy said...

Keisha, I hope you have a happy Halloween!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I wish a Happy Halloween to u, and Harley, and ur hooman friends! :)