Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hee hee on Wensdee :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for comin to mah blog today. It is Wensdee! :)

D.R. did a lot of compooter work at the food bank today. She said she was tired when it was done. She was also kinda sad that she messed up some cards she was supposed to cut with a paper cutting machine. Oops. I hope she not worried, 'cause everyone makes mistakes. I let her pet me, so she could feel better. :)

Today I was doing well, too. I went out for a walk with Dad, and everything was fine. I am finished with my special medicine that I got from the v-e-t. I am being a good dog, so maybe I don't have to go back soon. Yay! :)

D.R. had a cheez sammich for lunch. When she came home, she still had a little of the smell. I like that. Then I went to sit with my Dad when he watched teevee and eated some snacks. :)

It was sunny before, but now it's gonna rain. D.R. wanted to go ride her bike, but every time she gets ready, the clouds come up. I don't know why. Maybe it is a super powerful bike. She bought a new seat and a bell, so when she does go out, it will be neat.

The lake behind our house is really pretty. I went to watch it before. I sat next to the sliding door. There were lots of birdees sitting on the shore. They would flap their wings and sometimes go looking for a fish. :)

I went to sleep early yesterday. I was a very good dog. Mom and Dad were worried about my health, so I walked into their room and lay down on the green and white blankie on the floor. It was very soft. I was snoozin in a minute. Dad says I improved a lot from when I was sick. Yipee! :)

Okay, I am gonna sit with Mom and Dad while Mom is on the phone and Dad watches teevee. I see u later. Bye! :) {{{Luv}}}

16 comments:

Dexter Dog said...

It is so nice to hear you are feeling so much better

Debbie said...

glad you feel so much better!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Keisha !
I´m sure that no one is angry with D.R. about her mistake with the cards , like you say everyone makes mistakes.
Glad to hear that you are feeling better now :)

Daisy said...

Keisha, I am glad you are doing well and feeling happy!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

So hap-pee you're done with the yucky medicine. Hope your eye is feelin' better too.

Donna said...

Thank u, Dexter Dog. :). I happy too. K thx. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Debbie. :). I feel much more peaceful now.

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :). Mom and Dad and D.R. are very glad, too.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :). I am very grateful for everyone's words and purrs.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :). I don't feel 14!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hope that you always feel good.

Katie Isabella said...

Sweet girl...I pray you will continue to feel better. xoxoxoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am glad I has lots of friends, and good hoomans. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I glad u do. Kthx! :)

Debbie said...

Guess what? We awarded you the Liebster award! Check out our blog for details at http://emptynestersdaily.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Thank u, Debbie. :) I are so happy! Tank u!! {{{Debbie}}}