Saturday, February 4, 2012

I has a new hair-coot! :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for coming to read this bloggy today. In the piksher, u can see me with my new hair-coot! I am sitting with Mom, Dad and little cousin Brennae. She is cousin Mike's daughter. She visited us yesterday. :)


I got a special hair-coot at my house! The groomer lady drove up in a van. Then she shaved me with a metal thing that goes Brrrrrzzzzzz. She was very nice. I got lots of hugs when she was all finished.

When I went inside the house, everyone said I looked like a puppy. I am a small dog, so when they cut my furs, I look even moar small! :) D.R. said my new collar trim makes me look like a lion. Grrrr! I am brave. :)

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! The Giants are playing the Patriots. Everyone is going to watch it on the teevee. I hope I get lots of tummy pats.

My Mom and Dad took me for walks this morning. I had a good time, I didn't get sick and I didn't eat anything like lawn bits. It is sunny where we live. Already, even though it's Febawerry, it's like spring. We will have lots of birdee visitors soon, I bet! :)

Today is another awesome thing. On Twitter.com, we are having a party! It is for anyone who would like to go, but especially for critters from Fursbook. You can go to fursbook.ning.com and join for free. That is a fun place to meet anipals. We have everybody, cats, dogs, even a baboon and bunnies! :)

Okay, I see u later. Bye bye. Have a good weekend! :)

13 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Aww Keisha - you are sooooo cute with your new haircut.

Donna said...

Thank u, Mariodacat. :) I feel good now that it is over. My hoomans say I look like a puppy. :)

Dexter Dog said...

Nice haircut Keisha. I need a hair cut badly, but I am too wriggly for the groomer ( :

Donna said...

Thank u, Dexter. :) I hope u gets a nice new haircut soon! :)

Daisy said...

Keisha, you look great with your new hair-cute!

Katie Isabella said...

I gonna go. I dressed up as a lioness with a cub. xoxoxo

Suka said...

hey Keisha,

Being pampered with a haircut is always nice! You look lovely! :->

Have super fun tomorrow! I am sure you will get lots and lots of belly rubs and ear scratches! And, hopefully, lots of yummy food! From what I have heard, the humans eat lots of drool-worthy food on Superbowl Sunday. Just look at them with your sweet, innocent eyes and they will melt and give you all the food you want. BOL!

Enjoy!

Suka

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :). My new hair makes me feel clean.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I happy u going there! Hope u has fun!

Donna said...

Thank u, Suka. :). Mom and Dad says mah new hair is healthy, too. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a cool hair coot you got there! Hope you get lots of tweets tomorrow. Do you live anywhere near Polk County?

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) We lives in Pasco County. Not too far from Polk. :)

Chicco said...

Hello dear Keisha!!
I'm happy reading your blog today.
I really love your new hair cut!!
And thank you so much for the versatil blogger award that you gave to me. I'll put on my blog!
Here in Italy it's snowing, there's so cold. We've never have snow in february!
Have a nice day!
Woof, woof,

Chicco