Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Toosdey, everyone :)



O hai! It are Toosdey. I glad to see u. Welcome to mah blog. Thanks. :)


I has some Sad Nooz today. D.R. has losted her job. :( She got a phone call yesterday, and they told her not to go to work anymore. She was extra Sad because she had a bag of popcorn that was still in the desk.


Halloween was fun yesterday. I went to the door when Mom and Dad gave stuff to the trick-or-treater kids. I didn't eat any of the kids.


I did nom D.R.'s finger by mistake, though. When D.R. was havin breakfast Monday morning, I sat next to the table. D.R. finished her cereal and went to pet me. I got a little confoozed and gived her finger the Bitey. Oops! :( D.R. said "Ouch!" and I was really sorry. Then she forgave me, and pet me on the head. Everything was okay then. :)


I am very fuzzy! I have lots of furs. :) D.R. says I am fluffy like a woolly sheep. This is good, because the weather is getting cold where we live. Also, Mom said I don't have to go to the groomer's for a while. Dat makes me happy. I don't like the noise the clippers make. Also, my b-u-t-t feels cold when I get shaved. I glad I can stay home and sit on the couch.


Okay, I gonna sit down for a while. I see u later. Thanks. :)

14 comments:

Finn said...

Sorry to hear about DR's job! Hope someone will mail the bag of popcorn, and hope something new turns up real soon.

Stewey said...

Happy Tuesday to you too, Keisha!
Stewey

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, we're sorry that D.R. lost her job. I think it's not good that companies hire people and then let them go. We're glad that you didn't eat any of the kids. D.R.'s finger is probably all better now.

Donna said...

Thank u, Finn. :) D.R. is gonna look on the compooter for new job ads. I let her pet me extra this morning, for good luck. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Stewey. :) It is a good day 'cause I got some food and I get to spend time playin with mah friends. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I do not think little kids taste good. Especially not if they are wearing hats. :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Happy Tuesday Keisha. I have accidentally (really) laid a biety on momma and I always open my mouth as quickly as I can, in apology.

Donna said...

Thank u, Admiral Hestorb. :) Hooman fingers taste kinda funny. I don't think I will eat them anymore. :)

Terrorzinhos said...

Happy Tuesday to you too!
You look so comfy on the couch!

Donna said...

Thank u, Terrorzinhos. :) It is fun to sit there with my Dad. :)

Daisy said...

Oh, rats! I'm sorry D.R. losted her job. But maybe she can find an even funner job!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) D.R. was Sad on the first day or two, but now she said she feels a little better. She knows how to use the compooter to learn stuff, so I bet she will be on lots of innervoos soon. :)

Chicco said...

Hello dear friend how are you??
come to my blog to celebrate my birthday!
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :)