Saturday, March 5, 2011

O hai, Caturday is today :)


(O hai. This is me, and D.R. is pettin me. Yay!)

Hi, evrybunnee! :) I happy to see u here. Thank u for comin to read mah blog. It's Caturday! Yay! :)


I took my medicine this morning. Eeeew. It was pleh. I still drinked it, though. Mom and Dad were very proud of me. Dad said I am doin better. I sat on the couch after that, and Dad pet my tummy. We watched the teevee together. I felt very happy and safe. :)


After that, I went to rest in Mom and Dad's room. I sat on the floor, with a special towel. It was soft, and there was a good breeze. It was very relaxing. :)


D.R. saw the kitteh outside again! :) It was walkin from one house to another. It looked a little fuzzy, but not too bad. D.R. said she hopes the kitteh can find some mousies or froot to eat. She said if it comes to our house, she would leave out little nibs of bread. Mmmmm. :)


Some duckies had babies! Not the Muscovy ducks, which are big and black-gray-red and white, but little Canadian green and gray ducks. D.R. saw a Mom and Dad with their babee. She said they were very cyoot. Too bad she didn't have her camera.


Yesterday, I was sittin next to Mom, and she had a liberry book. I tried to read it, but the case flap kept goin crinkly-crinkly, so I got distracted. I will try to help more next time.


Okay, that's it for now. I hope u has a good weekend. Thanks very much! :) Bye.

10 comments:

FiveSibesMom said...

Hi, Keisha, we sure hope you are feeling better and won't have to take that yucky medicine for much longer!

Donna said...

Thank u, FiveSibesMom. :) I am startin to get better. Mom and Dad say I am eatin and drinkin better. Plus, I am gettin lots more petting and cuddles, which is really good! :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, wishing you well from the great northwest.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I am feelin a little better every day. Tonite, I got to sit next to Mom when she watched teevee. I sat on a blankey next to the couch. It was very relaxin. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm so happy to see woo are feeling better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I have gotten lots of rest, and my hooman friends have been petting me a lot. These things are good. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me, Keisha! And...I am so happy that you are doing betters! Keep it up

Donna said...

Thank u, Minna. :) I am almost finished with my medicine. Yay! No more yuckies! :)

Amber-Mae said...

Good to know you've been a very good doggies, taking your medicine when you're supposed to.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I eated all my medicine today, too. Guess what? That is the last one I have to have! My medicine is ober! Yay! :)