Sunday, February 13, 2011

I had a boo-boo in mah foot



O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for readin my blog today. I glad u here! :)


Tonite, somethin funneh happened. I was walkin between the lamp table and the couch, in the front room, and I got an ouchie in mah foot. Yipes! :( I went wooowooowooo, and my Mom and Dad came over to help me. They picked up mah foots, and checked to see what was there. Dad thinks it was a staple from the carpet. It fell out. When Dad took a flash-lite and had me sit on the other couch so he could check mah paw, the staple thing was gone. D.R. pet me a lot. Mom hugged me, too. That made me feel much better. Thank u, Mom, Dad and D.R. :) I is all better now. U don't have to worry. :)


Did u kno that the stars in the sky are really pretty? I can see them when I go for walkies. It is fun to look up at all the shiny dots up there. I like to dream about goin in a spaceship, to see all the planets and stuff. D.R. says she went to the Space Center, and they have real rockets and a space shuttle!! The real one that went to space!! It is parked now, and you can walk in it. I hope I get to go sometime.


D.R. went to church today, and after that, she got some lunch. She had chikin-strips, and some fryes, and she eated some of it, but took home the leftovers. I got to have them!! :) I had one piece of chikin and a bunch of fryes. It was a speshul treet. I enjoyed havin some tasty noms like that. :)



D.R. went to the store tonite, and bought some food for the dogs and kittehs, and kitteh litter too. She is gonna drop everything off at the local shelter when they are open on Wednesday. D.R. loves critters. :) I came from a shelter, and I know how good it is to be safe and healthy, so you can find a new forever home. Yay for adoption. Yay! :)


Tonite, I had some popcorns! :) Mmmm, tasty. D.R. made it, and she let me eat a few. They were very crispy and fluffy. There was a little bit of salt, too. Popcorns are good. :)


My Dad was watchin the Grammies, which is an award show for moozik. I watched a little. There was a guy on stage, and he did some singin, and then a lady came out and singed, and the audience went Yaaaay. It was all right. Then I went to see Mom for a little while. She was watchin a moovey. After that, I went to see D.R. That's when she gived me the popcorns. D.R. was watchin a guy on teevee who was yelling a lot. D.R. says sometimes she watches shows that are really bad, just 'cause they're funny. Monday and Tuesday, there's gonna be a really good show on teevee, though: the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!! :) Hooray! Please check your teevee listings, to make sure u can watch it too. I luvs that show. It is lots of fun. :)


Okay, I am gonna go for now. I will rest and watch things with Mom and Dad. Bye-bye! I luvs u. :)

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Keisha!
Sorry you had a boo-boo in your foot!
Sure it was painful!
Glad your Dad checked it and the stample was not there!
Aaaand you had yummy food today!
Lucky you!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I glad mah foot is all better, so I can go walkies tomorrow. :) :) :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hope that you're all better. The last couple of weeks have been a little rough for me cause I've got an ear infection in my left ear. So a vet named Sue who works with Janice, who's my real vet, washed out my ear, took a swab and now my mom and dad squirt medicine in it twice a day. I don't like that very much but I gets a lot of treats afterwards. Hope there's no more ouchies in the carpet.

Daisy said...

Oh Keisha, I'm sorry you got a hurty paw. I'm glad your paw is better now.

Saturday night we watched a movie called "Secretariat"! It was real good, I think you would like it if you haven't seen it already.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I sorry about ur ear. I hope it is all better soon! :) I will try to sniff the carpet more, so that I can find the pointy stuff and not step on it. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I will ask my friend D.R. to get that moovey. I bet it will be fun! :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We are getting ready fur Westminster now!

We hope your foot is still all better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am still feelin better, thanks. :) It makes me glad! :) I am also happy u are gonna watch the dog show. I wish the best of luck for all the doggies in the show! They are all awesome!! :)

meowmeowmans said...

We are sorry you hurt your foot, but sure are glad you are better now! Happy Valentine's Day, Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) My Dad checked me out with the flashlighty thing, and he said my paw is okay. I feeled good! :) I was okay, walkin all over the place today. It is nice to not have to worry anymore. I am happy with my hooman friends. :)