Saturday, April 9, 2011

Caturday tiem!! :)


O hai, this is Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog today. I happy to have u here!! :)


Today is Caturday. It is very sunny where I live. I went into Dad's room and played Jump and Land on Dad. :) He petted me! :) Yay. Dad's bed is big and soft. I like to sleep there sometimes.


D.R. had a fish sammich for lunch today. She put the leftovers in the fridge when she came home. I could still smell the food, so that was good.


One of my kitteh friends from Face-book, Mew McKay, had to go to Heaven all of a sudden. Her Mom is very Sad. :( Rest in peace, good cat. Play at the Rainbow Bridge. {{{Mew & Mom}}}


D.R. was really sick last week. She had teh bomits. After work, she spent a lot of time sleepin. Today, she is feelin kinda better. I am glad, 'cause now she can watch teevee on the couch and pet me again. :)


D.R. likes to watch Japanese cartoon movies. She rents them in the mail. Today she is probably gonna watch some. I hope I get to see them. They have robots and spaceships and stuff. Plus, if I jump on her bed, she will pet me. :)


Okay, for now I am gonna take a rest. I see u later. Bye-byes!! :)

12 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hopes your Mom is feelin' all better by now. You take good card of hers.

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) D.R. is doin lots better now. She pet me before. That made me feel really good. :)

Daisy said...

I'm very sorry your friend had to go to the Rainbow Bridge.

deepteshpoetry said...

Stay well! Been a long time. Hope you are doing well! Drop by my check out my new post when you have time.

Amber-Mae said...

Glad to know D.R is feeling better now.

Donna said...

Thank u, Deeptesh. :) I like your poems very much. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) I helped her, by letting her pet and hug me a lot. That made her smile. :) I was happy, too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I am sad to miss my friend, but I know she is in Heaven playin at the Bridge now. There are lots of snacks and fluffy clouds. :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I hope that everything is okay at your house. My dad got home after a week away on a business trip. He's glad he's home too. I hope that D.R. is better.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) D.R. is feelin better. She said u can hear the birdees outside the house. That is good to hear in the mornin. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We are so sorry to hear about your friend having to run off to the Bridge. :(

We hope D.R. is feeling all better real soon!

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) D.R. is feelin kinda better now. She is watchin teevee. I gonna watch it too! :)