Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! :)


O hai, everyone! My name is Keisha. Thank u for readin this blog today. I happy u here. :)


Today is Easter! :) :) :) I hope u has a happy one. My hooman friend D.R. just came home from church. She said it was really beautiful. Now she is tired, and she is gonna get some sleep before everyone goes to Aunt Fran's house for Easter food in the afternoon.


D.R. got a cheezburger when church was finished. She said she couldn't eat cheezburgers during Lent, and now it's over, she can. Mmmmm, it was good! She gived me a few bits, too. I eated them up good! Yum yum yum. :)


There is gonna be a parade on teevee today. I hope Dad lets me watch it. Then I can sit on the couch and we can look at the floats and stuff. :)


D.R. said she is gonna have a chocolate bunny today. Chocolate is not for critters, only for hoomans. Maybe I'll get a cookie, though. :)


Okay, this is just a short little hello, 'cause I gotta get some sleep. I hope the Easter Bunny leaves u lots of candy. Bye-bye! :)

13 comments:

FiveSibesMom said...

Happy Easter! I know what you mean about the cheeseburger, I gave up chocolate for Lent and that's what I'm going to feast on today! The Sibes have some Pumpkin Pie bunny cookies I made just for them to munch on while I dive into a sea of chocolate! Have a wonderful Easter!

Daisy said...

Happy Easter, Keisha!

Donna said...

Thank u, Five Sibes Mom. :) Easter cookies are fun! I hope all of u have a very fun day. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I hope u and Harley get some nice cookies and jelly beans! :)

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Easter, Keisha! We hope you get lots of treats, too! :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We wish you all a Happy and Blessed Easter.

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I'll eat a cookie for you! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I hope u and ur famlee have a great Easter. :)

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Happy Easter, Keisha!

Pepsi

Donna said...

Thank u, Pepsi. :) I hope u had a good Easter, too. :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, happy Easter. I hope that everything is going well for you.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I had a really good Easter. Dad gave me some cookies! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) It was fun to be with my famlee and have some snacks. :)