Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toosdey time! :)


O hai, my name is Keisha. I am a dog. I live with my hooman friends. I am happy u are readin my blog. Thank u. :)


Today is Toosdey. :) There are birds outside, going caw-caw-caw! They sound like they are playing little trumpets. I went outside before, for a walk with Dad, and I saw some ducks sitting on the lawn. I took a couple of steps toward them. They flapped their wings a little, but didn't go anywhere. I even barked a little when I heard the caw-caws later. Birds are funny. :)


I was playin with a tennis ball before. It's orange. Usually, I roll it around and bite it, then push it under the table. This time, I left it in by the door that goes to the garage. It's fun to roll the ball. :)


I went into D.R.'s room before, 'cause she was havin somethin good. It was chocolate ice cream. I am not allowed to have it, though. I did stand there and sniff, though, 'cause it smells good. :)


D.R. got some new video games. One of them is a dance game with Michael Jackson songs in it! :) D.R. says she may get a microphone, because u can set one up for the video game thing and sing songs too. Maybe I will go in there and do some barking. I hope I get lots of points!! :)


My Mom gave me treats the other day. Thanks, Mom! :) I had a good time chewin them. They were delicious. They were sent to me by my friends Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe. Thank u!! :) I am very grateful. :)


The other day, I watched some teevee with Mom. Then I got really sleepy, I was on the couch last time I remember... but I waked up on the floor. I didn't fall, I don't think, because I would have said 'Ouch!' I dunno what happened. D.R. said I looked okay when she went to get a glass of water, though. I bet sometimes I dream that I'm havin a nap. It can get confusin. :)


Okay, that's it for now. I am gonna watch some more stuff with Dad. I see u later. Thanks! :)

12 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You had a day full of new adventures. :o)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a full day!

I'm ready fur bed just thinking 'bout it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You're such a sweet pup!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I like to play and go outside. Then there's naps. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) It is fun to listen to the birdees. A lot of them live in our tree outside. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, d'Artagnan. :) Is very kind of u. :) I think u would enjoy chasin the tennis ball. :)

Amber-Mae said...

I hope those birdies weren't too noisy for you!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) They were kinda loud, but they went away after a while. :) Now it is nice and quiet.

meowmeowmans said...

That sure sounds like a busy (and FUN) day, Keisha! :)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, glad that you're doing well. Look after your little animal friends and your humans too.

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I like to rest after I play or go for walkies. It's very relaxing. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I think the duck babies are going to be very cute! :)