Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Mom went on a vacashun


O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog today. I glad u are here. :)


My Mom went on a special trip last Monday. Since then, she has been in Noo York, seein some of her friends from school. She called yesterday to say she is havin a fun tiem. She will be back tomorrow nite. Dad says I was nervous, and ran to look out the window, because I thought she was comin home before. But it'll be tomorrow. That's a long time. I will be very happy when she gets here. :)


D.R. had a nice day at work. She went to the company picnic! :) It was at a park across from the office building. They had barbecoo food and played games and stuff. D.R. said the park is very pretty, with a beach part of it and stuff, and she will go back there another time. :)


I had fun this mornin. I got up early and had breakfast with Dad. He had pancakes, and I sat there to watch. He always shares a little. I got to see the mornin nooz, too. Nooz is always about polli ticks and stuff. I don't understand most of that. Then they put on a lot of numbers and talk about money. Sometimes there is weather. I think the weather is okay. D.R. says she likes to watch that, because it has pretty pikshers of maps.


D.R. likes hockey, and this week, they started the hockey playoffs. D.R. says she is gonna have fun watchin the games. I hope she makes popcorn. That is good! Maybe I'll go watch the game with her, and she could scratch my tummy. :)


Okay, that's all for now. I am gonna rest. I hope u has a good weekend! Thanks. :)

8 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Good to hear that Dad and D.R. are lookin' after you while your mum is away. I like it when my mum and dad are both home. Sounds like D.R. had a good time at work in the park! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Amber-Mae said...

I bet the pancake was delish!

Donna said...

Thank u, Rubie. :) I will jump up when Mom comes home. I can't wait for her to pet me!!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) Yes, Dad makes good pancakes. They are fluffy and soft. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You has a good weekend too....and....anyting havin' to do wit "ticks" can't be good!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) Mah hoomans are all going to be home, later tonite. I will be very happy!! :) I hope u has a good weekend, too. {{{Amber}}}

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I'm glad that your mom will be back soon. My dad went on a week long business trip. I missed him alot. Even my sister was sleeping at the top of the stairs waiting for him to come home. But he's home now and that's good.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I very glad ur Dad is home, too. :) My Mom is back now, and we are all super happy she is safe and sound. :)