Monday, April 18, 2011

O hai, good news! :)


Hi, my name is Keisha. I am a dog. I live with my hooman friends in Floridey. Thank u for readin mah blog today. :)


I would like to thank my friends Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe, who sent me awesome stuff!! :) They gived me a bag of snacks, plus spray that has nutritious Omega 3 in it!! Yay! :) Also, they sent me a very cute Easter card with a bunny on it. Thank you, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe! U are awesome!! :) {{{hug}}}


Tonight, I went to D.R.'s room and she gived me some pistachios. They are yummy. They are green and they go crunch crunch crunch. Plus, they have good oils and vitamins and stuff, so your coat will be super-shiny. :)


D.R. was at work all day today. Then she came home for a little while, and after that, she went to church. Now she is home, and wants to read before she takes a rest. I like to do that, too. Sometimes I go up to Mom and see what she is readin. I hope she will take me to the liberry, so I can get my own books. :)


I watched part of a movie with Mom tonite. I don't really know what happened in the movie. There were people talking, and they were in a car. Then somebody played a trumpet. Sometimes it's just better to sit on the carpet and think about stuff.


D.R. has new pajamas. They are white with cute lines on them. I just wear my furs everywhere I go. Sometimes it is nice to be born with your own furry jacket.


There were ducks outside today!! D.R. saw them. One of them had a really big head, with pretty green, red, black and white feathers. She went quack-quack-quack and went to the lawn to get some food. I didn't know lawn bits were so tasty.


Do you like manatees? I think they are cute. Here is a camera thing where you can see video of the manatees at Riviera Beach. Hooray! :)


Okay, that is it for now. I see u later. Thank u! Bye-bye. {{{hugs}}}

14 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! We are so behind in visiting you! We hope you are doing good! And we hope D.R.'s job is going good! We think it would be cool if you could pick your own books at the library! We haven't been there but we know that sometimes there are kitties that live in them - our friend Tober is a library cat. We bet if your library had a cat he would like to meet you. Our mom reads to us sometimes but mostly we watch TV together.

We think it was cool of Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe to send you such neat stuff! We are not organized for Easter at all - mom has gotten behind on everything! We never had pistachios before but our mom had pistachio ice cream and we tried a little - it was yummy so we bet that the pistachios you got were yummy too!

We are like you with clothes, we just wear our furs most of the time (mom has put shirts on Kirzon when he was pulling his furs out from his allergies, but otherwise we don't like to wear them). We think your furs are pretty so we think you are smart to not cover them up!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a post full of fun and tasty and good stuffs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

We heard that pistachios are dangerous for dogs but we do not believe in it at all. I bet it was yummy!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amy and Cats. :) This mornin, I watched the garbage truck go by the house. It goes beep, beep, beep! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am gonna have breakfast with my Dad. I bet he shares his food! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) D.R. only gave me a few. She says next time, I will probably have a pretzel or something like that. I'll be okay. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You had a really fun-filled day, Keisha. I slept all day.

Chicco said...

Oh Keisha, you always did a lot of interesting thinks!
eheheh...
Happy holy week, my friend.
Woof,woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) Sleepin is good, too. I like to take naps! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) I hope I get some marshmallow bunnies to eat! :)

Daisy said...

I like when my Mommeh watches movies because it means a long lap time! My Mommeh says I always wear my furry jammies.

Terrorzinhos said...

WoW!
It seems that you had a very fun and filled day!
Lucky girl!

Donna said...

Thank u, Keisha. :) I am gonna have breakfast with my Dad. I hope he has pancakes! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Terrorzinhos. :) It is a nice morning. I bet we get to go walkies soon! :)