Friday, April 29, 2011

Frydee stuff :)


O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog. :) Welcome and enjoy yourself.


My hooman friend D.R. had a day off from work today! :) She did a lot of fun things. She watched teevee, she listened to the radio and she went bowling. D.R. had a little boo-boo there: she slipped and fell when she was at the bowling lanes. She was okay, though. Whew! :) She said she didn't get a very good score, but it was fun to play anyway.


I barked a lot today. I saw some people walkin across the street, and I got a little nervous. They were okay, though.


My Dad gived me a baff, but he didn't make me get in the tub. He used a special clean cloth, which has good-smelling cleaner on it, and makes you shiny just as if you had been in the tub. Mom says I smell nice. :)


I sat with my Dad and watched some nooz before. Then I got a little tired, and went to sit on the floor. Sunbeams are good for relaxing in, if you need to stretch out.


D.R. had a cookie the other day. It smelled really good, but it was chocolate with chocolate chips, so I couldn't have any. I got to have some steak at dinner, though. Little bits of steak, mmmm. :)


The duckies still live in front of our house. They go quack-quack whenever you go outside. D.R. says their nest is very fluffy because they have piled lots of feathers on it. It looks very soft. :)


D.R.'s e-book thing started to work again. It was broked before, but then it started to work again. She was really happy, because now it means she doesn't have to get a new one for now. I went in her room before, and I sniffed the e-book thingy. It looks like a rectangle with a compooter screen in it. I hope she lets me borrow it. Then I can press the buttons and go click-click. :)


Okay, that is all for now. I am gonna see what Dad is doing. Bye! :)

12 comments:

OKcats said...

Hi Keisha! We're glad you had a good day! Steak is yummy!! We're glad you didn't have to get wet to have your bath. Have a nice weekend!

Daisy said...

My Mommeh wishes she had a day off from work! It sounds like D.R. had a good day (except for the slipping part).

Chicco said...

Hello keisha!
I love read yours stories.
A wonderful weekend to you.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, OK Cats. :) The clean cloth made me smell nice. That's good enough for me! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) D.R. says bowling is fun, and she wants to go again, only this time she will walk slowly when she throws the ball. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) It is good to hear from u! Have a fun week. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Glad to know D.R. was not hurt!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) D.R. says her leg hurt a little bit, but now it is better. She feels okay, and she even went out for a walk before. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I always get dumped in da tub....I has to tell Mom bout dos smelly clothy tings.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, bowling's okay but lying on my mom's yoga mat is pretty good too. Come see,

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) The cloths make me smell pretty! They are like flowers and sunshine. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I will try that. I like to sit on the floor. :)