Thursday, April 7, 2011

O hai! It is Thursdee already :)


Hello there! I am Keisha, a spaniel mixed dog who lives with mah hoomans. It is good to have u here. I hope u enjoys mah blog. :) {{{hug}}}


Today was really hot. Where I live, it's springtime. I got to go out for a lot of walkies. Even my friend D.R. was sweatin, when she came home from work. D.R. had some tea, and I sat down to rest on the floor. :)


At D.R.'s office, the compooters were broked this mornin. It took a lot of minutes to fix. Then they finished all their stuff. D.R. learned how to do some new stuff, and she says there was even free food at the end of the day. Mmmmm! :)


U know what my Mom said? I don't have to get a hair-koot until the end of the spwing! Yay! :) I don't like goin to the groomer's. It smells bad. My hooman friends like it, though, because my furs are really sleek when I get out of there.


D.R. saw me almost eat a piece of tinfoil. It smelled like candy, 'cause D.R. had candy on her desk, and I think she dropped the wrapper. Then I went to get it, and D.R. had to hurry to get it back from me. I didn't eat it; I spit it out. D.R.'s Mom was scaired, too. She was glad I didn't finish the thing, 'cause I would have gotten sick. I am not gonna try to eat those anymore. They are not food.


Mom was watchin teevee last nite, and I went to sit next to her. I leaned over on my side. Mom pet me a bit. It felt very good. :) I also jumped on the bed last nite, when I went to sleep, which Mom said Not to Do, but I did.


A lot of dogs who live near me, have been walkin with their hoomans lately. I see them go by the house. Sometimes I bark a little. It would be fun if I could invite them inside. Then we could all sit on the couch.


It is baseball season now. D.R. likes to watch that. I wish I could go to the stadium. Then I could fetch the ball if it went by the seats. :)


Okay, I am gonna see if I can get any food now. I see u later. Bye!! :)

4 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Keisha!
We would like your snail mail addy so we can add you to our bloggy furiends address book that is just for us'uns so we can send you out cards and things on special occasiums.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi
Pee-S: Just e-mail snail mail addy to our mama at mindyslimmer AT gmail DOT com

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You hads a very busy day. I bets you was really tired.

Donna said...

Thank u, Slimmer Puggums. :) I luvs u!! :) I will send u that and I am glad u will be doin that. It is very kind of u. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber. :) I will get some rest tonite. :) I hope u get good sleep too. :) Hugs!! {{{Amber}}}