Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Woof



Hello, I's Keisha. Today is Wensdee.


It are cold heer. I went for a walkies with my Dad, and we runned home really quik.


Before, I jumped on mah friend D.R's bed. She petted me and I sleeped for a while. She was gonna to a consert tonite, but they put it off 'til later. So she had lotsa more time to hang out wit mee. :)


Okay, I see u later. D.R. has some pikshers from this walkie-thon event she was in. She went to a thing called the Gasparilla Distance Classic. That's a thing they has in Tampa, Floridey evry yeer.


Thanks! Woof woof. :)

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've been wondering where woo have been!

My Doggy Nanny just spent the month in Bradenton Beach...I should have told her to ring woo!

I'll be looking furward to the pikhs of stuff!

I hope woo chekhk out my snow snow snow posts!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u so much!

Did u hear, they is lettin dogs into the Renaissance Fair in Tampa? Wow!

:)


I be checkin out ur posts, sno looks very fun to play wit.

Hana said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Donna said...

Hi, Sriram! Thank you. I like your blog. The pictures are fun! :)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

This acknowledgement is long overdue. You were so kind to leave a comforting comment upon my beloved Jake’s passing last month. Thank you for your support during this difficult time for me. Jake’s memory will forever live in my heart and mind.

~J&B’s Mom Nancy

Donna said...

Hi, Nancy. Thank you very much. I appreciate your kindness.