Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I think I've been good this year


O hai. This is Keisha. Welcome to mah blog. Thank u for readin. :)


This is the time I get ready for Christmas. I think we are having a party, though I don't know if it's at our house or not. I like it when they have parties here.


We don't have our Christmas tree yet. Also, we haven't put up our lights. I hope Santa brings me something nice, like maybe a tennis ball. :)


Okay, that is all for now. Thank u! I see u later. Bye. :)

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet woo are khwite the life of the pawty too!

I hope Santa Paws brings woo a new tennis ball!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u. :) It would be even moar good if Santa lets me have some parts of the cookies that don't have chocklit in dem.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We hope that Santa doesn't forget you! We thinks you deserve a bone and some treats!

Donna said...

Thank u! :) I hope u get lotsa nice things from Santa too. :) The best is to get hugs.

Teddy Westlife said...

I predict that you will get at least one new tennis ball Keisha, if not more.

Donna said...

Thank u, Huffle. I hope I don't put them all under different tables and get confoozed. :)