Monday, February 22, 2010

Sleepy day



O hai! My name is Keisha, and thank u for readin mah blog. :) Nice to see u.


Today was a funny day. I didn't see my Mom and Dad until nite-time! They went out to see stuff, and I was at home with my other hooman friend D.R. She watched teevee, and she read books, and she went to check on me a lot. She also played football with me for a bit. I only wanted to play for a few minutes. Then I went back to sleepin. I took naps or just lay there thinkin about stuff, for most of the day. I'm kinda low on energee whenever my Mom and Dad are gone.


My Dad said he went to Busch Gardens and got to see lots of stuff! That is a big amusement park in Tampa. You can go on rides and see animals. Dad got a lot of exercise because he walked around instead of goin on the tram. When he came home, he even took me for a walk. Thank you, Dad. :)


My friend D.R. is watchin a thing called the Olympics. She says they are neat games that people play in winter, so they can win medals. I wish I could do the skiing! I would love to jump over all that snow.


Okay, I am goin to stop for now. Big hugs for everyone. Thank u. :)

6 comments:

Maxmom said...

Hey there, Keisha
Sounds like you are having one of my type of days...jus' sleeping and snoozing!
THanks for visiting me and for all your wonderful comments.
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How pawesome was that: A WALK!

One khan nevFUR have too many walks sandwiched in around naps!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Hi Max! Thank u for readin. I hope u are feeling really good. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I like to go outside with my Dad. I get to sniff the lawn and watch all the birdies and squirrels. :)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! It sounds like all of you had very interesting days! You got to spend time with D.R. and your mom and dad got to go out and have some fun!

Donna said...

Thank u. :) I likes to be with my hooman friends. I get to watch teevee in the mornin with my Dad, and then we go outside. It's fun. :)