Saturday, March 27, 2010

O hai, everyones :)


Hi there! It's Keisha. Welcome to mah blog. :)


Today is Caturday! I went outside for a walk with my Mom and D.R. That was neat. I got to sniff the lawns by all the houses. Different smells are kinda fun to figure out.


I went into D.R.'s room to say hi, and I kinda bumped into the dresser. She got scared and jumped off the compooter chair to see if I was okay. She pet me and kissed me on the head. I felt much better. :)


There are lots of ducks around my house! They have nests around the lake, and they come out to rest on the lawns too. We also get a lot of crows that sit in the trees and make a lot of noise. Skwawk, skwawk! I wish I could fly. It's a lot of fun bein a dog, though. You get to have hugs.


I have a new toy. It's a fluffy bunch of cloth ribbons, and it's yellow and orange. I like to throw it in the air, tackle it when it hits the ground, and go grrrrr. It's pretty. :)


I got a haircut, so my furs are short. My hooman friends say that I am sleek and smooth now. When they pet me, sometimes their hands go whooooosh. I don't mind, as long as I get more hugs. :)


Okay, that is it for now. I will see you soon. Thanks.

8 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Your new toy sounds great fun!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Keisha! It sounds like you have had a lot of fun lately - but it is too bad that you bumped your head! We are very glad you are ok though! And your toy sound awesome - we think we would like to have something like that too!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dukhks sound like LOTS of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Paw Relations. It is fun to play with, and it doesn't have teeth, so it can't bite. :)

Donna said...

Thanks, Amy & Cats. I am feelin better, and I like to watch the colors on the toy when it flips over. It goes flip-flip-flip! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. I like to watch the birdees. Sometimes I want to go up in a tree and sniff the birds up there, but I don't go, because I don't have a ladder to get back down. Hee hee. :)

nam said...

hey Keisha! What are you lookin' for under the bed :)

Dogster Dog here! Just wanted to stop by your blog to award you with our top dog blogger award! I couldn't find your email, so hopefully you get this message. If you're interested, just shoot me an email at nam(at)dogster.com! WOOFS!

Donna said...

Thank u! That is so nice. :)