Thursday, November 25, 2010

O hai, Fry-dee is here too :)

Photobucket


Hi there, I am Keisha, nice to see u. :) I am glad u are here! Welcome to mah blogygog. :) Thank u for readin. {{{hug}}}


Yesterday was so much fun!!! U would not beleev how fun it was. We got to eat lots of turkee!! :) :) The food was yummy and it had graveee. Mmmmmm! Mom cooked it really well. There were vegetables, and stuffins, and lots of other things, too. :) Mmmm. I was happy, because I got to sit next to the table and get little bits of food from all my hooman friends. I even got icing when they had cupcakes! :)


My friends waked up kinda early, and they started watchin the parade in the morning. Dad and I saw some of it on the teevee. It had funny balloons that were really big, and were flyin around in New York. Then we watched some other teevee stuff, like the nooz, until it was time to eat. After we eated our food, we watched some more teevee. Thanksgiving is good because there is so much fun stuff to do. Mom, Dad and D.R. pet me on the head and called me Good Dog a lot, which was the Best Thing. :)


D.R. watched a football game. It was okay. I went into her room, and I checked to see if there was anything interesting over by the wires. She said not to play with dat. Oops. :) D.R. just wants me to be safe. So I went back to see if Mom and Dad had some more snacks to eat. I sat down next to the couch with Dad. He was watchin lots of excitin stuff on the History Channel. Later, Mom watched a show where a lady was singin in a movie. It was good too. I got tired then, and I wanted to rest. I leaned on the carpet. That's nice after a long day.


Plz be careful if u is going shoppin on Friday! Maybe u can order things on the compooter, or wait until Caturday to buy ur stuffs. A good way to order things is to go to I Give.com and pick a charity. That way, nice people like pet shelters get something every time. :) Also, u don't have to get a elbow in ur eye in the parkin lot. :)


Okay, that's it for now. I gotta sleeps. I hope u had a good Turkee Day! See u later. Bye byes! Luv. :)

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome day woo had!

AND, great advice fur the shopping!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I am lookin forward to the leftovers today. I bet we get turkee soup! :)