Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birds singing :)


O hai! My name Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog today. :)


This mornin, u could hear lots of birdees chirpin outside mah house. It was sweet. They went twee-twee-twee, and jumped all over. I wish I could play in the tree. It is too high for me to get up there. :)


I got up this mornin and had breakfast with Dad. Then I went back to sleeps. I waked up again when D.R. had breakfast. She had a biskit. I got to have a couple pieces! :) Mmmm mmmm mmm.


Yesterday, I went for lots of walkies with Dad. It was good to get some ex-er-size. I bet I get to walk more with Mom and D.R. after Dad has his sur-jury. Right now, I am glad I have some extra time with Dad. Once he's been to the doctor, I can't snuggle with him for three weeks. :( Maybe I can sit next to the couch when he watches a moovey. :)


I went in D.R.'s room yesterday, and she petted me. I like to go in there and sniff under the lamp table and the desk. D.R. says I rub her legs like a kitteh. :) I am glad to get more pettings.


Okay, I gotta go now, I think Mom is gonna cook bacon, and it smells good. I see u later. Thanks!

12 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You were very lucky to get a few pieces of those biscuits! MMM

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, ah so did you get any bacon? I like the smell and once, just once, I even got a little piece. It was pretty good. Hope you have a good day with everyone at your house.

Daisy said...

Keisha, I'm glad you get to spend lots of time with your dad now! Those three weeks are going to be hard!

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) Yes, I was! They were fluffy and chewy and very very good. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) Yes, I got some bacon. Mmmmmm! It was crispy and hot. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) My Dad had steak for dinner today. I sat next to him while he ate. It smelled good! :)

FiveSibesMom said...

Yummmm....bacon! Enjoy!

Donna said...

Thank u, Five Sibes and Mom. :) Bacon is really good. I like it when they break it in pieces and throw it to me. Then it's like a game! :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha,

i love came here and read your posts.
Do you eat bacon? Oh i want to eat it too! It's so delicious.
Oh and i love birds too.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Keisha! It's nice that you will get to spend some more time with your dad now. But it will be hard not to jump on him, huh?

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :) It's fun when my friends break the bacon in little pieces and throw it in the air, so I can catch it. That's a fun game!! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) I will hug my Dad a lot before he goes to the Doctor Place. That way, he will smell like me, and not be scared. :)