Saturday, July 9, 2011

Caturday :)


(This is kind of an old piksher, but it has the dishes in it, so it's good.) :)

O hai, my name is Keisha. Thank u and welcome to mah blog. It good that u is readin it. :)


Wow, it rained a lot. There were big thunder boomie noises in the sky! I don't like that. I went to sit on the couch most of the day. Then it stopped, and Mom came home, so we watched some teevee together. That was okay. :)


My Dad may be visitin from the doctor place tomorrow! Mom is goin to have some cake because her brother and her cousin are visitin, and even though Mom's birthday is the 18th, they are gonna have cake tomorrow. Yay! I like cake. :)


Dad may come home from the doctor place for good on Wensdee or Thursdee. Wow! I can't wait. It'll be so good when he can sit on the couch with me, or maybe I can go sit in his room. I like it when all my human friends are in one place at the same time.


I got a cookie the other day. D.R. eated a vanilla cookie, and she gived me the top part. Mmmm! It was crunchy. I also got some of her leftover chicken and fries from lunch. Wow. :)


There was a kitteh sleeping under the car today! D.R. went outside, and she looked at the car, and the kitteh was under it. She asked it to leave, "Here, kitteh, kitteh," and it left. I guess the car is nice and warm. I hope the kitteh finds a better place to sleep, like by the flowers. There's lots of nice fluffy grass from the lawn there.


Okay, that is it for now. I see u later. Luv. :)

12 comments:

Oskar said...

Sounds like lots of great things happening.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Katnip Lounge said...

Wow! Your dad is a fast healer...we bet he misses you lots.
Say, does that kitty want to come inside?

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, I don't like the thunder either. It's really scary and I have to find my dad and mom. they hold me until it's all over. Then I feel better. I'm glad that your dad is coming home soon.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lots of fun fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You guys stay warm and safe inside!

Amber-Mae said...

It looks like it's going to rain heavily today. I hope it does. It's been too hot here in Malaysia so the weather needs to cool off a bit.

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :) I hope the clouds go away today. Then I can take more walks! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Katnip Lounge. :) My Mom said the kitteh may belong to someone who lives across the street. We have to check next time to see if kitteh has a collar or tag. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) The only good thing about storms is that I get to sit and cuddle with my Mom. That makes everything better. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I hope I get to have some cake today. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, d'Artagnan. :) I will be very careful. I will watch teevee with Mom a lot. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Amber-Mae. :) When the sun comes out, I will be glad to go outside. Yay for walkies! :)