Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Toosdey :) :) :) yay


O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog today. :) Arf arf!


I got lots of pettings and cuddlings yesterday. I went to D.R.'s room a lot, and she saw me when I was over by Mom too. D.R. even kissed me, on the top of my head! :) That made me feel really good. :)


I fell asleep in front of the teevee last nite. Mom was watchin a show. There's this guy who sells cooking stuff on one of the shopping stations. Mom doesn't buy stuff, she just likes to see the guy cook. It was kinda fun. I pretended I was there, sniffing the food. :)


My Dad did really well at his recovery thing yesterday. He had sur-jury a while ago. Now he is all better, but they make him practice walking and bending and stuff, so his leg will be even more strong. I bet he can fly now. I bet he is like a super robot!! :)


Yesterday, I was sniffing in the tote bag on the floor in D.R.'s room. Can you believe, it smelled really good? There were books and things in there. Maybe I will sniff there again after she goes to work.


I went to say hi to Mom when she was walking into the bathroom. Then Mom said to go see Dad, so I did. We watched teevee, and I sat on the floor. I woke up too late to have cereal with D.R. Too bad. :)


D.R. had to stay extra time at work yesterday. I hope she comes home regular time today. That means she can pet me more! :)


D.R. also hopes to get her new bank card thing today. Then she will call their special phone number, so that it works, and then everything will be all okay again. D.R. said she will be pretty happy when it's all done. :)


Thank u for your kind words. D.R.'s friend Jimmy Jet the kitteh is doing better. He isn't home yet, but his Mom hopes he will be soon. {{{Jimmy and Mom}}}


Also, I am sending a big hug to my friend Admiral Hestorb. Feel better! Luv. {{{Admiral Hestorb}}} :)


Okay! Everyone have a good time, and I will see u later. I tap u with my paw. Thanks! :) {{{luv}}}

10 comments:

Sasha said...

I am glad you are getting a lot of patting and cuddling. that is a good thing.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that everything is good at your house.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Fanks you so much for coming to see me and sending me Keisha loves and comforts xoxoxoxoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Diamond. :) I can purr like a kitteh! I go gerrrr-gerrr very softly when my hooman friends pet me. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I had a good walk with Mom today. It's sunny outside. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Admiral Hestorb. :) I hope u continues to feel better. I wish u moar happy. :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I wish my mom would pat me more! You are very lucky! Jazzie Jessie is always in my way! And so is Monty!

Donna said...

Thank u, Cheyenne-Millie. :) I hope u get lots more cuddles and pettings. They are good to have. :)

Daisy said...

I hope the Admiral is feeling better soon, too. Staying in the hospital is no funs!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I luvs Admiral Hestorb, and Jimmy, and all my friends. Thank u! {{{Daisy}}}