Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O hai, here comes December :)


O hai! My name is Keisha. U can see me in the photo above. That's me, after I took a walk with my Dad. :)


Today is Wensdee. It was very cold where we live. I went out for walkies, and it was a good thing I have a nice furry coat. Then we came back, and I had some water. I drink lots of water after walks. Then, I rested, while Dad did some computer stuff. Dad's computer is fun. It has airplane games. :)


Mom and Dad went out to see a concert. There is a jazz group they wanted to see. I got to stay home with D.R. She was watchin "Cops" on the teevee. D.R. also took me outside so I could use the lawn. We went back inside pretty quickly, because it was still cold.


After "Cops," D.R. had a hockey game on the teevee. She also played a game called Farm Ville on the compooter. It is fun: u can raise crops, grow fruit trees and even have baby goats and things. I watched for a little while. Then I went into the living room to sit on the couch.


I was pretty sleep before. I didn't even get up when D.R. had a cookie. She said it was a peanut butter cookie. I guess I was just tired. Maybe another time, I can have some. :)


I like to sniff things. I also like to check my hoomans' rooms in the house, to make sure everyone is safe. Yesterday, I went into D.R.'s room and sniffed her shoes, and the electrical plug near the lamp. D.R. made me stop the second one. She said it wasn't safe for doggies. I stopped. Oops, next time I'll just smell the shoes.


Today, a guy came to our house and did some work on the lawn. The lawn machine made a loud noise, but I didn't bark. I know the person. He has come to visit us before. I don't bark unless I think the person did something bad. This guy is okay, though. I just stayed on the couch.


Pretty soon, it's going to be Christmas. I can't wait! We are going to have lots of fun. I hope u do too, whether you celebrate Christmas or you don't. {{{luv}}}


Thank u. I see u later. Bye for now!! :)

10 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, it's cold up here too. In the mornings, it's just above freezing but then it warms up to about 45 to 50 degrees. I'm wearing my coat when I go for walkies. I have lots of furs too so that helps. I'm glad that everyone is keeping you safe.

Finn said...

Smelling shoes is good fun, right?! I love it too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I hope u stay all snuggly warm!! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Finn. :) I like shoes. I also like to sniff socks. :)

GOOSE said...

Stay warm little friend.
Goose

Donna said...

Thank u, Goose. :) I will do that. U too! :) {{{Goose}}}

Hilary said...

I am still in shock it is december. How did that happen?

Donna said...

Thank u, Hilary. :) I wonder where all the time went. :)

Daisy said...

Keisha, I'll bet you are good at sniffing stuff!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :). I like to go for walkies, because then, I can sniff lots of stuff outside!