Thursday, January 12, 2012

O hai, Fursday is here :)

Hi there. I am Keisha. U can see me in this piksher. I am walking around in my friend D.R.'s room.

You know what? I got a burger and fries today! :) D.R. had some leftover food that she heated up for lunch. It was a burger and fries. She gived me some, in mah food dish! Oh, boy. I even got a little piece of cheez after that. :) I was so happy, I eated it all up good, in a flash.

D.R. is going to another innervoo tomorrow! She is going to see a real estate company about an hour away from here. It is far, but she said she would be happy if she gets it. They want people to go to the office in person. D.R. is gonna see it tomorrow morning. Then she is gonna come home. Boy, will I be happy then! :)

I was looking out the window before. I don't know what it was- maybe a truck going by, maybe a bird. Everything turned out okay, so I went and sat down again after a while. It's better to be safe than sorry.

D.R. taked lots of pikshers of me. One of them is up there in this post. I walked around her room, checking to make sure everything was okay. I do that a few times a day. I don't carry a walkie talkie or a belt, but I try to be a good sekoority guard anyway. :)

I was sitting with my Dad before, and I hugged him. Dad likes to watch the teevee, so I go see him, and if he has snacks, I like to ask if I can share. I put my paws over Dad. He pet me. That was good. :)

Mom, Dad and D.R. were up early for breakfast. Then D.R. went back to sleep, but Mom and Dad stayed awake. They read the newspaper and had some food. I waked up and went to see them. Later, Mom took me out. It was good to be outside, with the breeze, so I could smell the lawns. I didn't eat any leaves or stick bits this time. Mom was proud. :)

Okay, I is going to watch teh afternoon nooz with mah Dad. Then I see u later. Bye byes!! {{{love}}}

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Keisha...yes, it's me again..your ardent admirer. If I were to have a woofie I would want her to be just like you.
xoxoxo

Mom Carole

Donna said...

Thank u, Mom Carole. :) I wubs u too. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You're having a very nice Thursday. Be sure and have a nice Furday too!

:o)

Donna said...

Thank u Amber. :). I hope u do, too! :)