Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Please stay cool this year :)

O hai! My name is Keisha. Thank u for reading mah blog today.

I found something neat over at this site called the Uncommon Dog. The picture tells you how important it is for critters to be safe and cool during the summer months. Where I live, it is very hot right now, so we have to be careful. For instance, I drink lots of water. :) Thank u to the nice folks at the site for letting me use the picture.

My friend D.R. did well on her innervoos. She also applied to a lot of other places, by the computer. Then she came home and watched some teevee. I went in D.R.'s room, and she pet me. Yay! :)

D.R. went swimming today. She looked like a turtle! :) Hee hee. Then she came back and had a nap. I like that too.

Mom did the crossword today. I went over to help her. I put my nose on the paper. Then Mom got lots of words. :)

Okay, now I am going to rest for the night. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

6 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What great information, Keisha! It is so impawtant to hydrate and stay cool.

We are keeping our paws crossed for DR's innervoos. XOXOXO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

enjoy yur day keisha N stay safe N stay kewl...eat lotz oh mice creem :)!! best fishes two DR

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) I like to drink lots of wawa.

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I will do that!

meowmeowmans said...

Thanks for sharing this very important information, Keisha. We are glad that D.R. did so well on he interviews, and that your Mom got lots of words on the crossword puzzle. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I happy for Mom to do the words thing. :)