Monday, August 3, 2015

Hi, it is Mom and Dad Day :)

Hello! My name is Keisha, the little spaniel who lives at the Rainbow Bridge. How are you? I am very happy. :)

My hoomin friend D.R. lives in Pasco County, Florida, which is near the city of Tampa, on the west coast of the state. They had huge, huge rain! They got a ton of rain in big, big storms from yesterday and this morning. Some of the places have flood warnings. Also, some of the side streets are blocked by great big puddles. The lake behind D.R.'s house is overflowing.

Don't worry, though. D.R. and her parents and Murphy the Poodle are safe. They are watching tee vee news, which has weather reports. They are okay at their house. Whew! {{{hugs}}}

D.R. went food shopping with her Mom. They got yogurt and chicken and other stuff. Mmmm! :) In Heaven today, it is sandwich day at the cafeteria. I think I am going to get spicy turkey. Yummy! :)

If u like to read my blog, when you click to put a comment, u can see D.R.'s Google profile thing. There, she has links to this blog and also Murphy's page too. So, u can always see them. {{{Thanks}}}

Then, after that, my friends and I are going to play in the ball crawl at the arcade. I hope you have a fun week too! :) Thanks. {{{Luv}}}


Luv, Angel Keisha the Spaniel

10 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, we hope that things will continue to be okay for D.R. and her parents. Glad that all is well in heaven.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keisha...we R veree glad two heer everee one iz safe ...& home iz two

floodz are scaree....

see ewe later at de arr cade.....

dude & sauce ♥♥♥

da tabbies o trout towne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marg said...

Hi there Angel Keisah, so glad to hear that your family is all safe. All that rain sure sounds scary. Hope you have a fun day in heaven.

meowmeowmans said...

We've been hearing about all that rain in Florida, Keisha. We are glad D.R., her parents and Murphy are safe. Have fun up there in Heaven, okay?

Donna said...

Thank u, Sammy Sam. :) I am very glad too.

Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Dude and Sauce. :) Play time is fun!

Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Marg. :) We will play lots of games!


Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Meowmeowmans. :) I am so happy my hoomins are okay! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

I just wanted to let everybody know, if u go to my hoomin D.R.'s Google profile, u can see links to my blog and Murphy's blog. That way, u can always read them. Thank u! {{{Luv}}}

Luv, Angel Keisha