Friday, September 4, 2015

Hello on Fries Day :)

Hi, my name is Keisha. I am a spaniel who went to the Bridge. Thank u for reading my blog. :)

My hoomin friend D.R. has a Sad. She had another trans-ischemic attack, or mini-stroke. She almost had to go to the hospital. Then she went to the doctor the next day, and they gave her new medicine. She does not like it, but that is all she is doing for now. :(  {{{Sad}}}

D.R. had a couple innervoos this week. She did not hear back from them yet.

I am surprised today is Fries Day. Even in Heaven, we get surprised sometimes. :) I think I am going to ask all my friends to come with me to drive the bumper cars. Then we can play skee ball. Hooray! :) When we are done, I will order a huge pizza with extra veggies. I hope u have a fun weekend too! Thanks. {{{Luv}}}


Luv, Angel Keisha




6 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi keisha, we're really sorry to learn that D.R. has been having a bad time health-wise. If you could say a prayer or two and get the "Big Guy" to cut D.R. a break, that might help. We're glad that things are going well for you Keisha.

Donna said...

Thank u, Sammy Sam. :) I will ask for D.R. to get all better soon. :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

Marg said...

Keisha, we are so sorry to hear about D.R. being sick again. We so hope the new medicine works for her. Sounds like you are some fun up there in heaven. Tell D.R. to take it easy.

Donna said...

Thank u, Marg. :) I bet she will be all better, really soon! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Keisha....we will add DR to R purrayers N we hope de new medisin werkz...best fishes two her on her interviews ♥♥♥

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies O Trout Towne. :) I bet everything will work out okay. :)


Luv, Angel Keisha