Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello on Toes Day

Hello! My name is Keisha. I live at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank u for reading my blog. :)

Today is Toes Day. I am having a good time up in Heaven. Every day is a good time here. :) It is October, so we are all busy making our Halloween costumes. I am going to dress as a giant spaceship! With lasers! :)


My hoomin friend D.R. applied for a job with green papers. She is waiting to find out when and where the job will start. I hope she gets the job. I am wagging my tail for her. :)

D.R. is also hoping to get some big bags of candy for Halloween. Mmmm. :)

Okay, that's it for now. I see u soon. I hope you have a fun week too. {{{Luv}}}


Luv, Angel Keisha




6 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your costumes. You are doing a great job - Angel Foley

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your costumes. You are doing a great job - Angel Foley

Donna said...

Thank u, Foley, Pocket and River. :) Halloween is going to be fun! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha

da tabbies o trout towne said...

best fishes two DR keisha

we think thiz yeer we will drezz up like a skewl oh fish !!! go figure huh !!

♥♥♥

dude & sauce ~~

Donna said...

Thank u, Dude and Sauce. :) I bet you win the costume contest!


Luv, Angel Keisha

Donna said...

Thank u, Angel Foley, Pocket and River Song. :) We will have fun! :)


Luv, Angel Keisha