Friday, December 17, 2010

Nap time news :)


O hai! I am Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog. I glad u are here. :) (shakes paw)


It was a fun week at my house. The Crispmus tree is still next to the couch. I like to sleep right by it. I smoosh my head into the cushion, or the blankey, and I get real warm, and I curl up nice and good. Sometimes I even snore. D.R. says she likes mah snorin, it is really cute. :) Tee hee.


I sleeped on the couch almost every day! I am so nervous waitin for Santy Paws, I have to check every nite to make sure he didn't try to sneak in early. I only went to sneak into Mom and Dad's room once. Mom said I bumped into her foots. I was just tryin to be warms. :) I did sit next to Mom when she watched teevee a few times. Mom likes shows with lawyers in 'em and stuff. I hope she lets me watch the dog show, the next time they have one. That will be good. :)


D.R. got some neat DVDs! They are "Kitten Party" and "Puppy Party," and some other DVDs I don't know what they're named, but they have bebeh dogs and cats in them too. Yay! :) I hope we gets to watch dem tomorrow. That would be fun. D.R. says that in Feboomery, when they have the Sooper Bowl, they will also have Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet! And there's a kitteh halftime show! It is gonna be a good party. :)


It is really cold where I live. Please, if u are a hooman, and u have critters, take care of them and keep them all warms inside during the winter. Also go and say hi to ur neighbors and make sure they are okay too. :) Bringin cookies is good! D.R. says her Mom used to give her plates of veggies to take to her neighbors sometimes. I think u can eat the cookies first. :) Tee hee.


Okay, that is all for now. I gotta keep watchin out for the ranedeers. See u later. Snuggles! :)

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We feel khwite badly fur our furiends in your part of the khountry

We know woo are prepared fur this pawesome weather

Please stay warm!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I will stay extra warm by snugglin with my friends, and squishing under the blankets. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Hi, Keisha!

We are sure that Santa is going to come to your house, because you are a very good doggie. :)

We are sorry it is so cold there. It is cold here, too. That was a great message about keeping pets inside and checking on the neighbors!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Wesa will start following your bloggy for sures Ms. Keisha! Anywho...our visit is to inform you that we shipped your Snowmens (Blown Glass that is) but it may or may not arrive in time for Christmas. We're sorry about that but it seems USPS hikes the prices around the holidays...due to sheer volume wesa so sure.
Here is a tracking number for yousa package so that you can tract its pawgress.

Just visit www.usps.com and then enter in the numbers in the tracking section.

03093220000196531143

Thanks for bidding and winning at Blueberry's auction.

Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) This is a perfect time to cuddle up on ur hoomans, to get extra warmfs. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, 5 puggums and familee. :) I am so happy about the aukshon! I glad D.R. and I helped teh nice Blueberry doggie. :) I am sure the Snowmens will be neat. Merry Kitmas and Happy Gnu Ears! :)

Unknown said...

Heeheee...my momma loves da lawyer tv shows too! her especially loves da 'true crime' shows! Pawsonally, I prefer da Food Network...YUM!

MinnaK

Donna said...

Thank u, Minna Krebs. :) I like to watch the teevee. The best is when people on the show have a dog. :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You makes us laugh! Mom saw Santa Paws yesterday at her job with the kids! We hopes that you have fun watching all those wonderful DVD's.

Donna said...

Thank u, Cheyenne-Millie. :) I am glad D.R. got lots of moovies with cute bebeh critters in them. They will be fun to watch. I can sit on the couch and D.R. will get the popcorns. :)