Saturday, December 4, 2010

O hai, Caturday is good :)


Hello, everyone. I am Keisha. Thank u for readin mah blog. :) U are welcome here.


Today is Caturday! It's a little cold where I live, but not too bad. I heard about the big big snowstorbs they are havin in Europe. Pleez if u live over there, be very careful! Stay warm and drink some tee or coco. Also, this would be a good time to snuggle with your goggies or kittehs, watch a moovey or read a book. When it stops snowin, u can build a snow-guy! :)


I slept part of the nite on the couch yesterday. D.R. says I looked very cute, all leaning on the pillow, like a real person would. :) Pillows are fun if u need a nap. I am glad we have them.


I got scaired when I heard the garage door yesterday. It makes a loud noise. Yipes! The garage door is my favorite think to bark at. I also bark when my Dad goes outside, sometimes. I like it when my people friends are all with me. :) That is better.


I watched the nooz with Mom yesterday. There were a lot of hoomans, talkin about pol-o-tyks, which I think is a type of bug that lives in the woods. Sometimes, I'm glad I'm a dog. I like to see the weather on the nooz sometimes, though. And they have pikshers of the NASA ships that do outer space stuff. I like rockets. U know there was a dog who went into space once? Yay! :)


Mom was eatin some noodles yesterday. She had tomater sauss on them. I got to eat a tiny little bit. They were good! :)


I got to meet some awesome new friends. U can read their blogs at the Teacher's Pets, A Crafty Kind of Truffle, and Create with Joy. The Teacher's Pets even put me on the front page a couple days ago. Thank u! Dat is so nice. :) Also, check out this cool auction for a goggie named Blueberry. I likes to meet noo critters and hoomans! :) Thank u.


Christmas is comin up. My hoomans are gettin ready to have dinner and a party. I hope I get some cookies! My Dad will take off the chocolate chip parts, but I bet the vanilla parts and icing will be good. :)


Okay, that's all for now. Thank u for readin. I see u later. Bye! :)

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Icing is the best part of evFURRYthing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I hope I get lotsa cookies! :)

Daisy said...

Polly Ticks always makes my Mommeh upset. Well, I do not like ticks, either.

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I like to watch teevee with my Dad, but sometimes the people on the teevee yell too much. I wish they would have more shows with gnus and tigers. Those are good. :)

The Creek Cats said...

Hope you've had a great weekend, Keisha!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi, you look great. Things to do at the hooman`s party. Sit nicely in front of each person, and stare at them...alot. They will wear down and automatically give you food. Repeat until the hooman has to refill their plate. Then move to the next hooman and repeat. You will have a really full tummy :)

Oskar said...

Cookies rock, espcially with icing!

We've started a week of giveaways at www.PetBlogsUnited.com, so stop by & you could be a winner!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Joan Princing Art said...

Hey There Keisha,
Little Janie gets startled by loud noises, too - then after she realizes where they came from...the barking begins! Its kinda like.."take that". Its pretty cute.
Have a fun day.
Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

Donna said...

Thank u, Creek Cats. :) I had a good time. I sleeped a bit, and then I took some walkies, and then I stayed on the floor a little. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I think I will try these things. I hope I get some snacks! :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Oskar. :) It is really good of u to give away things. That will make a lot of critters very happy. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Joan. :) Sometimes I bark when I see people I don't know, and they go across the street. :) I gots to keep my people safe! :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I have never had cookies before! But my mom loves them... and so does Monty! ... And The Reye!