Monday, November 21, 2011
It is almost Turkee Day :)
(O hai. This is a cute piksher of some kittehs, I found on the Internets. U can see moar of them at I Can Has Cheezburger.) :)
Today is Mondee. U know what that means? Tomorrow is Toes-day! And then on Fursday, it's Tanksgibbins. That means u tell everyone how happy u are for the good stuff in your life, and you eat lots of turkey with your friends. Also, u can watch football and parades on teevee. It is fun. :)
I will tell u what I am thankful for! :) Here are the things:
1. My hooman friends, Mom, Dad and D.R., who gave me a nice forever home in 2004. They adopted me from the Pinellas County SPCA. Hooray! :)
2. All my online pals, hoomans and critters from all over the world. Thank you! :)
3. My special green blankie that I sleep on, next to the bed every day.
4. Clean food and water all the time. Thank u hoomans again. :)
5. My rope toys. Grrrrrr!
6. A big couch where I can sit whenever I want.
7. Pretty birdies that land and sing in the tree outside our house.
8. Nice lawns to sniff when I go for walkies. Thank u hoomans some moar. :)
9. The teevee, where I watch shows and stuff. Thank u, teebee.
10. Everything! :)
I loves u. Plz tell your hooman friends to be careful if they have to drive on Tanksgibbin. I hope u get some turkee, too! :) Happy Tanksgibbing!