Sunday, December 18, 2011

O hai, a new Sundae is here

Hi there. I'm Keisha. Thank u and welcome to mah blog. U can see me in this piksher. I am walking around at the party we had on Thanksgiving. I was trying to see if I could get more food. I did get a lot of pettings. :)

Today was good. After a lot of sad things happened last week, I was glad to have some fun too. I got to watch teevee with Dad. I jumped on his lap when he was having lunch. Yay! It was like I tackled him in football. I winned!

Mom took me for a lot of walkies yesterday. I didn't always have to go on the lawn, but I did enjoy getting outside and breathing the fresh air. There were a lot of birdees, like baby cranes and ducks and crows. Cute! :)

The other day, I was a little sluggish and didn't want to run around much. Mom was a little worried. I did move around more today. I eated all my food, and even asked D.R. for a little bit of the crust when she had pizza. I also drinked more wawa. Sometimes your tummy just needs a day off. :)

My Dad watched a moovey today. It was "Night at the Museum." It was noisy and there was a big fight at the end, but I liked it. I would like to go to a real museum. I would sniff everything.

I walked into D.R.'s room a couple times last night. She was trying to get to sleep, but she just pet me, and I felt good. It makes me happy to know all my hooman friends are safe. It is part of my job as the house sekoority guard.

I can't wait for Santy Paws to get here. I hope he gives us lots of neat gifties! But really, the bestest thing about Kitmas is being with ur family and having fun. I wish all of u a very Merry Kitmas and Happy Gnu Ear. :) {{{love}}}

10 comments:

Shane Kent Louis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna said...

Thank u, Shane. :) I like ice cream too! Vanilla is good. :)

Prudence said...

Nice to meet you Keisha! Very glad that this is a better week for you too!

Donna said...

Thank u, Prudence. :) I am going to take a rest now, but later, I hope Dad takes me for a walk again. That's fun. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

We're so glad that this week is starting out better for you and your family, we laughed about your football tackling leap!

Pat Wahler said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm sure Santa Paws will be good to you!

Pat
Critter Alley

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, yes after a tough week, it's good to look forward to a better week with your peoples and Christmas.

Donna said...

Thank u, Katnip Lounge. :) I like to play Jump on Dad. It is a fun game.

Donna said...

Thank u, K9friend. :) I will wait until I hear the reindeer! Then I will see them. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I hope u get lots of neat gifties from Santy Paws.