Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prayers for the Houston Pittie Pack and family

O hai. I has some Sad nooz. :( There was a fire at a house in Houston, Texas; the humans got out okay, which is good. Five of their dogs were lost, though. I am very sorry to hear that, and my hooman friend is saying prayers for them.

Here is the website for the lady: Kissa-Bull, and here is a blog by one of her friends, Jan's Funny Farm, where she talks about what happened. If u go to Jan's site, u will see a Chip-In where you can help them.

May the critter friends who were lost rest in peace.

14 comments:

TimberLove said...

so sad,

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

So sorry to hear this :(

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so glad the humans escaped the fire, but we are sad that 5 of their dogs didn't make it. It's encouraging to see bloggers from all over get together and help in whatever way they can.

Donna said...

Thank u, R.A. Husky. I send my love to them.

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. My heart goes out to them.

Donna said...

Thank u, Jan. I am also glad we can help. It is so sad what happened, but at least they are not alone.

Mr Puddy said...

Big Hugs to you
xoxo

Donna said...

Thank u, Mr. Puddy. I knows the critters is at the Rainbow Bridge now.

Bassetmomma said...

Our prayers are with the Houston Pittie Pack.

Donna said...

Thank u, Bassetmomma. I send them lots of love.

GRAÇA said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and the new year become even more friends, are always in my heart
Turrinhas fond's friend
Kika
Beijinho of mami

Donna said...

Thank u, Kika and Graca. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u, too. :)

Bocci said...

Oh dear, we are so terribly sorry to hear this...

Donna said...

Thank u, Bocci. I sorry we lost them but I know they are at the Rainbow Bridge.