Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh, boy! D.R. did a thing! :)

O hai! I'm Keisha. I had a good day today. I hope u did, too. :)

Guess what? My hoomin friend D.R. worked her first day at a new job today. She is working for an agency, so she doesn't know how long the job will last. When she came home, though, she was happy. She pet me a lot, and even scratched under my chin. Wow! :) Her job is really interesting. She does shipping work for a company that sells parts of jetski machines. Those are the things you ride in the water, and they go zoom! Awesome. :)

My Dad went swimming today. He went splash, splash, splash. He swam in a circle in the pool. He also swam back and forth. Dad was wearing this red plastic thing around his tummy. It helps him float. :)

D.R. had some chicken for dinner tonight, and she gave me a little bit! Oh boy, it was good. It had sauce and little bits of vegetables on it. Mmmmmm. :)

I sat next to the couch while Dad watched the nooz tonight. On the news, they talk about a lot of stuff. It sounds like this: blah blah, blah blah blah. Why don't they have pictures of pretty flowers? I just get confused by the regular stuff. I like Animal Planet better.

D.R. says there are lots of nice apartments in Clearwater where her office was. She said if she moves, she will invite me over all the time, so I can sit on the couch and have treats. That is really good! :) She said there are also lots of beaches, and pretty places to watch the sunset. So, I can come with her to watch her go fishing, or walk in the sand. I bet I get sand all in mah paws. I'll have to clean them. D.R. can clean me with a towel, and I will snuggle next to her on the couch.

There is a lot of hockey and baseball on the teevee this week. I walk into mah friend's room sometimes, and sit on the floor while she pets me. It's fun to watch the games. The Olympics are going to be on, starting in July! Yipee! :) I love dat. I bet I get lots of popcorn when my hoomins watch the teevee.

Okay, I am going to see if Mom has any pretzels. I see u later. Thanks! :) {{{Luv}}}

14 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Keisha!

That's really exciting about D.R.'s new agency job. How neat that she gets to work for the jet ski parts company. Glad to hear she's enjoying it.

Good luck getting some pretzels from your Mom, sweet friend!

Hugs!

Donna said...

Thank u, meowmeowmans. :) I hope u can has pretzels too. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Mmm, pretzels sound yummy. We kittehz like them too. Happy Cinco de Mayo.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Keisha, you got a haircut! I almost didn't recognize you. You'll be nice and cool for the hot weather. We're glad that D.R. got another job.

Donna said...

Thank u, Prancer Pie. :) Mmm, crunchy food. Happy Cinco de Mayo to you too. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) Short furs help me during the spring and summer. :)

Chicco said...

Hello Keisha!!

I love your new hair cut, you're so beautiful!!
I'm happy that D.R. have found a job.
And you know? My humans like swimming too :)
I think pretzels are so delicious.
Have a nice weekend.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Donna said...

Thank u, Chicco. :). My Dad went swimming again today.

Katie Isabella said...

I am so glad DR got that jobby and that she is happy! I hopes she stays there and gets her own place in Clearwater. Then you get to visit all the time. Xxoo xxoo

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Issbella. :) I will have fun sitting on the couch.

Daisy said...

Hooray for D.R.!

ps: I think that is how the news on TV sounds, too. Boring!

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. :) I think news about critters and flowers would be much better.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I love the picture of you on the magic carpet. Is it really magic? Can it really fly? In real life or only in twitter?

Donna said...

Thank u, Nerissa. :) It is just pretty. I wish it could fly! :)