Thursday, March 7, 2013

I has cooties in my livur :(


O hai. My name is Keisha. Thank u for coming to read this blog today. I happy! :)

I has a news. My bloods tests are back from the v-e-t, and some of them are good, but some of them are not. I has a boo-boo in my liver and in my u-ri-nar-y tract, which means when I have to go wet on the lawn. The doctor is going to give me medicines for that. Mom says the medicine will drive out the cooties. I was a little nervous yesterday, but Mom says the medicine is made special to taste good for dogs. I will eat it that way. :)

I has another news. D.R. thinks the job where she is working won't be there much longer, and she went on an interview for a new one. She did not get it. This made her have a little bit of a Sad, but I went up to her and rubbed on her foots, so I think she feels better. I even stepped on her foot, for free! I like to take care of my hoomins. :)

It was very windy yesterday. I went outside a few times, but I did not like it. I hope it is more warm today. I like warms. That means I can go watch butterflies and lizards when I go for walkies. :)

Okay, I see u later. Thank u! I will be okay with my new medicine. Mom says she will give me cake and cheese to make it better. Mmmmm! :) {{{Luv}}}

24 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed fur the khooties to be gone

AND fur D.R. to find another jobbie thing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Thank u, Khyra. :) I will bump into D.R.'s feets more times. That will help.

Katie Isabella said...

PAWS are CROSSED and purrs have begun for you to get better. Liver cooties have to be so yucky, Keisha. Lets work together to get rid of them and send them on their way! DR, I hope hope hope you find another jobby. xox

Unknown said...

We hope you are better soon. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

Hope all the icky cooties are gone real soon and then you can really enjoy those butterflies.
Blessings,
Goose

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Yup. You've gotta take your medicine when you've got the cooties. The medicines always work but just to be on the safe side, I'll send you a whole whack of purrs, ASAP. purrs

Mariodacat said...

So sorry you had to go to the vet pal. That's no fun, but we are happy you can take medicine to get better. I'm purring for you to get all well.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Keisha...we bee sorree ta lurn ya had ta go two de V place N even mor sorree him gived ewe bad mews insted oh cheeze...sendin de blessings oh st francis yur way that all things improovez reely reely quik...N tell DR ta chek de site:

indeed.com

XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Katie Isabella. :) I has a hope too.

Donna said...

Thank u, Molly. :) I will take all the stuff from the doctor place.

Donna said...

Thank u, Goose. :) Butterflies are pretty! I hope u see them soon too.

Donna said...

Thank u, Nerissa. :) Purrs are good!

Donna said...

Thank u, Mariodacat. :) I am glad u helps me. :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Paws crossed both for you and D.R !
XOXO

Donna said...

Thank u, Tabbies o Trout Towne. :) I will ask my hoomin friend to go look there. I bet she finds a nice job with green papers very soon!

Donna said...

Thank u, Kjelle Bus. :) I appreciate ur kindness.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your liver will be recover soon~ I am sure it is not a big problem~~ You will get well soon~~

Also wish your D.R. could get a great job soon~

Lorenza said...

I hope the meds work very fast for you!
Paws crossed for you and for DR on findind a new good job soon.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

We hope that your "bugs" will get cleared up soon. Tell D.R. not to worry another opportunity is on its way.

Donna said...

Thank u, Michico, Adan and Lego. :) I will take all my medicines like the doctor said.

Donna said...

Thank u, Lorenza. :) I bet my livur is all clean soon. :)

Donna said...

Thank u, Sam. :) I will take extra naps to preserve mah strength. :)

Mollie said...

Keisha we hope you get better real soon , that sounds nasty but they's will soon go. I luv'z flutter bye'z xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Donna said...

Thank u, Mollie. :) I will try to be good and do what the doctor says. :)